Augurus, the Mana Weapon is a custom champion.
Augurus is based off of a tank. No, not the game term, "tank." I mean an actual, real life, honest-to-goodness tank. And there are three factors that determine a tank's capabilities: firepower, protection, and mobility. Unlike other tank champions, Augurus emphasizes protection and defenses over crowd control and initiation.
While Augurus was conceived as a champion focused on using his mana as his health, that's sort of fallen to the side. The only interesting thing about it is how his builds will look.
Summary: Ancient war machine made of mana discovered in a Piltover archaeological dig.
I might write up a full thing later, but I may never get to it because I'm lazy.
- "I give you my protection."
- "A weapon does not just destroy."
- "Battle is my duty."
- "Let us proceed."
- "I am no stranger to war."
- "I await the day I no longer have to fight."
- "I carry the burden of remembrance."
- "I will protect you."
- "If you say so."
- "Just because I am a weapon doesn't mean I am just a weapon."
- "Vigilance is key."
- "Your command has been registered."
- "Entering combat."
- "Engaging enemy."
- "Entering battle zone."
- "If it is necessary."
- "Mana guns primed."
- "Regrettable, yet necessary."
- "Very well."
- "Violence to end violence."
- "Can you really harm a being of pure energy? Pfft."
- "I fear no evil, for I am a house-sized mass of—" *BLEEP* "Oops. Sorry."
Meeting Aatrox first time in a match, ally or enemy
- "You look awfully familiar..."
Upon using Recall
- "Gonna head back."
- "Recharging required."
Learning Hypercharge Cannon
- "Cannon engaged."
Learning Energized Bulwark
- "Shields readied."
Learning Arcforce Treads
- "Treads charged."
- "Overdrive mode enabled."
Leveling up to level 11
- "Temporary safety mode turned off. Engaging full power."