Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kiria, the Swordmage is a custom champion.
I realized that making abilities scale off of AD wasn't enough thematically; most AD scalings involve the use of weapons. So I thought up the idea of a sword-manipulating mage.
An Ionian girl with floating swords? Sounds like Irelia. On one hand, I don't want to take away Irelia's creative niche. On the other hand, Irelia's kit (tanky melee sustain assassin) and her theme (floating swords) are incompatible. (See this topic.)
Summary: Ionian warrior who seeks enlightenment through war.
- "Looks like I'm needed again."
- "Battle shows us who we really are."
- "Don't doubt yourself."
- "Don't think. Feel."
- "Focus your mind on the battle."
- "It's not a matter of can or can't."
- "Some things, you just do."
- "Do you feel the rush?"
- "I'll cut a path."
- "Let's dance."
- "Let's do this."
- "Make it quick."
- "Stay sharp."
Using Bladeshield on an allied unit
- "I am your sword and your shield."
Using Storm of Blades
- "By my sword!"
- "I am the bone of my sword."
- "Now, we achieve victory!"
- "I don't have to go near you to cut you to pieces."
- "I still remember the day I learned that people don't want to be sword."