Kiria, the Swordmage is a custom champion.
I realized that making abilities scale off of AD wasn't enough thematically; most AD scalings involve the use of weapons. So I thought up the idea of a sword-manipulating mage.
An Ionian girl with floating swords? Sounds like Irelia. On one hand, I don't want to take away Irelia's creative niche. On the other hand, Irelia's kit (tanky melee sustain assassin) and her theme (floating swords) are incompatible. (See this topic.)
Summary: Ionian warrior who seeks enlightenment through war.
- "Looks like I'm needed again."
- "Battle shows us who we really are."
- "Don't doubt yourself."
- "Don't think. Feel."
- "Focus your mind on the battle."
- "It's not a matter of can or can't."
- "Some things, you just do."
- "Do you feel the rush?"
- "I'll cut a path."
- "Let's dance."
- "Let's do this."
- "Make it quick."
- "Stay sharp."
Using Bladeshield on an allied unit
- "I am your sword and your shield."
Using Storm of Blades
- "By my sword!"
- "I am the bone of my sword."
- "Now, we achieve victory!"
- "I don't have to go near you to cut you to pieces."
- "I still remember the day I learned that people don't want to be sword."