- . Yes, it looks like a support item, but a touch of survivability combined with infinite free wards becomes ridiculous fast, especially with three or more people on team having it. That much vision means that much more of the map under your control. I get it for everyone. Supports should prioritize the upgrade to , while it's late-game luxury for everyone else.
By the way: Math-hammer says that you only need to drop 6 wards (8 for Ruby) for the Sightstone to be cost-effective. Seriously, guys, if you're bothering to drop wards in a game and only drop 6, you're slacking off pretty seriously.
- + (esp. with ) An old trick, sure, teleport to your wards, but rapid redeployment has never before had so ridiculous an aid as is. After 'porting to a ward, you get 8 seconds of enhanced movement speed; if that doesn't get you where you need to be, I guarantee you did not have a faster option.
- If not , get (Unless you're or similar, in which case you can get or because you don't need redeployment/escape Summoner Spells.)
- With all the s (that should be) running around, at least one team member should have either s or ; two if the enemy team includes a stealth champion. Counter-measures become more important as the measure being countered grows in use.
- . Not an ideal item by stats, sure, but at least one member of every team should get one by 40 minutes in. Stopping a turret dead for a few seconds will save lives and turn tides. If nothing else, it's a fail-safe and a way to end long poke-wars.
- AD champ? Try . The extra gold income gets pretty sweet, even if you already have a on team. It only gets sweeter on crit-oriented builds, most famously those centered around .
- Not the ADC? It's dangerous to go alone! Take Sorcery (Deprecated template: use Mi1 to Mi6.)! Being at the base of the Mastery tree means everyone can take it - and even many right-click-to-win champs want it!
- Mastermind (Deprecated template: use Mi1 to Mi6.). It's a little ridiculous, and being at the tree's second row means you can usually splash for it easily. What makes this really fun is that the bigger and more powerful the Summoner spells you take are, the better this gets - 6 seconds' reduction on or 30 seconds' reduction on .
- I know, it got nerfed. Boo-hoo. 25% armor shred is still sweet, especially for AD casters. Honestly, I'm of the opinion that there should be at least one on every team. I agree that will be better on the AD Carry, but that doesn't mean that you can just ignore an item this badass.
[Feel free to suggest more items, masteries, etc. that are just ridiculously good on everyone in Season 3!]
Comments? Commendations? Criticisms? Curses? Crits? Well, that's what the comments section below is for!