Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kasumi is a custom champion in League of Legends.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Age: Unknown (hinted it existed long before Kinkou Order)
- Origin: Mist Valley in Ionia
- Residence: Mist Valley in Ionia
- Weapon: Itself with the power of The Mist.
- Allies: Kasumi
- Enemies: Kasumi, "Kinkou Order" and the "Order of the Shadow".
- Likes: The Rain, Jokes, Toying with ships and its crew, making them lose their way and/or shipwrecks them.
- Dislikes: The Sun, Ninjas who uses its technique for their own.
- Alignment: Neutral Good.
- Age: Mid 30.
- Origin: Ionia.
- Residence: Mist Valley in Ionia.
- Occupation: Kunochi.
- Weapon: Dual Kodachi.
- Allies: Kinkou Order.
- Enemies: Order of the Shadow
- Likes: Shen, eating pear.
- Dislike: Akali, The Mist.
- Goal: Getting married with Shen, when retiring.
Kasumi signature ability is her "Q-Invitation" to leave her phantom behind her position and dragging the target with her to her former position. She can go back to her postion if she happens to place herself in a dangerous situation.
Her "W-Mist Slash" can produce powerful shield if there are many target nearby, allowing her to withstand some incoming damage. This will also allow her to pop spell shield, if her target protects itself from Invitation.
Her "E-Purification" is a good finisher if target manages to escape from her grasp. The slow from it will make Kasumi able to catch on her target.
Her Ultimate "R-Haunting Mist" will make her able to blink to her target if they are within the range. Combining with Invitation, will make her target getting trap in darkness, away from his/her/its friends.
She can also make her escape with her blink attack in quick succession, but she can only blink to target inside the mist. Having her use Purification to chain up with the mist again, will extend the mist area to her escape path, and can blink to another target.
Although her Invitation might be strong, it can make her put in bad situation if she fails to hit her target. Also dragging her target to her, will not put any hard CC effect such as stun, snare, force or suppress. Her burst of damage may not be strong, but with the help of her allies, it will come in great success.
Feel free to give some constructive criticism and feedback. :D Some abilities might need a tweak or two.
Other Champions that I've done
Gideon, the Legion