Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Just had some ideas floating around.
All-In Power Trades
- Active: Channel for up to X seconds, increasing your AP by Y% per second. Upon your next ability cast, lose all 150% of the amount of AP gained from this ability; it will return to its normal amount over Z seconds.
- Active: Deal extraordinary damage, but lose X% of your AP; it will return to its normal amount over Y seconds.
- Passive: Deal bonus damage based on your missing health.
- Toggle: While active, you move and attack X% faster, but your armor and magic resistance are decreased by X%.
- Toggle: While active, you gain X armor/MR, but move Y% slower.
- Active: Channel; while channeling, decrease the respawn timer of a nearby ally at X% of its normal rate. If you are channeling when that ally would respawn, they are revived at their current location, instead.
- Active: Switch places with target ally.
- Active: Start a countdown, after which you will explode, dealing damage to nearby allies and enemies alike. You are immune to damage while the countdown is running; the countdown is visible to allies, but not foes.
- Active: Send out a skillshot that absorbs other spells it comes into contact with. Gain X benefit per spell absorbed.
- Passive: Whenever an ally near you dies, gain X benefit.
- Passive: Gain a charge and X benefit whenever a nearby ally uses an ability; when you use an ability, expend one charge to grant one/all nearby ally/allies X benefit.
Twists on Current Mechanics
- Active: Send out a skillshot and enter stealth; this skillshot returns to you, breaking your stealth when you collect it.
- Active: Place target ally/foe into stasis, during which they can take no actions, but are immune to all other effects.
- Active: Channel for up to X seconds, rooting yourself (duh, you're channeling) and all nearby foes for the duration.
- Active: Shield/heal target ally for X% of your current health; lose half that amount.
- Toggle: Nearby foes are slowed by X%; you are slowed by the same amount while this is in effect. This cannot be toggled off while it is affecting a foe.