Upon selecting Jane:
- "They are here. They are watching me."
- "They are talking to me. Whispers. Shouts. Cries."
- "Jane insane, insane Jane." she keeps singing this until her animation gets interrupted
- "I know you're not crazy, Lulu. We're not crazy." near Lulu
- yelling "What I've seen is not a joke!"
- multiple whispers only Jane's summoner can hear "So you want to hear a joke? Listen to her. Pathetic girl thinks people will believe her."
- "I can see them."
- "They want me to kill you, Summoner."
- "Your voice is just as commanding as theirs."
- "I'm sorry. They want you dead."
- "I am not insane!"
- "I want to see the color of your blood!"
- "Your corpse will look great!"
- "Run away!"
Privately to an enemy champion receiving the effects of Mesmerize:
- multiple whispers "You are ours now."
Privately to an enemy champion receiving the effects of Introspection:
- multiple whispers "What will your last words be?"
Privately to an enemy champion receiving the effects of Mind Shatter:
- multiple whispers "Let's count to ten, shall we?" Upon receiving the first stack
- multiple whispers "It won't hurt for too long, let yourself go." Upon receiving stack number 2 to 9
0.5 second after casting Presence:
- yelling "You are not real!" multiple whispers that only Jane can hear "She is you, Jane."
While channeling Fantasy:
- yelling "Get out of my head!"
When the channel time is over:
- "Home, sweet home."
- Jane is hard to beat alone, since she can suppress you or stun you.
- Expect Jane to keep casting Mind Shatter on you as soon as she hits you once. You have 6 to 8 seconds to leave if she isn't in her Fantasy area.
- Knocking enemies out of the Fantasy area gives you a huge advantage.
- Your first hit shouldn't be powerful, because Mesmerize will reflect a part of it.
- As a mage, don't burst her down immediately. Land a basic attack first, and wait for the silence effect from Mesmerize to stop.
- Jane's second instance of presence isn't targetable and looks different from her, that means you can't trick enemies into thinking it's the original one.
- Her second instance of presence casts spells in the same direction as her, meaning she can't make them go towards the same point.
- Take enemies by surprise by using your "clone" while it's hidden to cast a spell.
- Wait for her to use Presence before trying to land any impactful skillshot on her.