Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Upon selecting Jane:
- "They are here. They are watching me."
- "They are talking to me. Whispers. Shouts. Cries."
- "Jane insane, insane Jane." she keeps singing this until her animation gets interrupted
- "I know you're not crazy, Lulu. We're not crazy." near Lulu
- yelling "What I've seen is not a joke!"
- multiple whispers only Jane's summoner can hear "So you want to hear a joke? Listen to her. Pathetic girl thinks people will believe her."
- "I can see them."
- "They want me to kill you, Summoner."
- "Your voice is just as commanding as theirs."
- "I'm sorry. They want you dead."
- "I am not insane!"
- "I want to see the color of your blood!"
- "Your corpse will look great!"
- "Run away!"
Privately to an enemy champion receiving the effects of Mesmerize:
- multiple whispers "You are ours now."
Privately to an enemy champion receiving the effects of Introspection:
- multiple whispers "What will your last words be?"
Privately to an enemy champion receiving the effects of Mind Shatter:
- multiple whispers "Let's count to ten, shall we?" Upon receiving the first stack
- multiple whispers "It won't hurt for too long, let yourself go." Upon receiving stack number 2 to 9
0.5 second after casting Presence:
- yelling "You are not real!" multiple whispers that only Jane can hear "She is you, Jane."
While channeling Fantasy:
- yelling "Get out of my head!"
When the channel time is over:
- "Home, sweet home."
- Jane is hard to beat alone, since she can suppress you or stun you.
- Expect Jane to keep casting Mind Shatter on you as soon as she hits you once. You have 6 to 8 seconds to leave if she isn't in her Fantasy area.
- Knocking enemies out of the Fantasy area gives you a huge advantage.
- Your first hit shouldn't be powerful, because Mesmerize will reflect a part of it.
- As a mage, don't burst her down immediately. Land a basic attack first, and wait for the silence effect from Mesmerize to stop.
- Jane's second instance of presence isn't targetable and looks different from her, that means you can't trick enemies into thinking it's the original one.
- Her second instance of presence casts spells in the same direction as her, meaning she can't make them go towards the same point.
- Take enemies by surprise by using your "clone" while it's hidden to cast a spell.
- Wait for her to use Presence before trying to land any impactful skillshot on her.