Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Upon selecting Mackal:
- At your service!
- This will be amusing to watch!
- I wonder how long this is going to take!
- I should install legs on the Hat. I wouldn't have to wear shoes!
- This is exciting, but boring at the same time.
- I am known for having an amazing sense of humor. If you don't laugh, you get stabbed!
- What is white, then suddenly red? Their underwear when I'll stab their bums!
- Why don't they scream while being buried alive? No one wants to die with the taste of dirt in their mouth!
- Near Shaco: I feel very honored to meet you. Let's have some tea, then a knife fight.
- The Hat is talking to me! whispering aggressively Stab! Stab! Stab!
- Upon casting HatBot: It just wants to hug! And kill you!
- Upon casting Catch!, all enemies touched and Mackal hear: Timeout, sweetheart!
Mackal is a psychopath who craved to kill people as he wished, but didn't want to be sent in prison for his crimes. He came up with the idea of creating a top hat that looked so evil he could blame it for his crimes, saying it's speaking to him. After being sent a few times to rot in an asylum, he started going even crazier than ever and hearing his hat whisper in his ear, killing people making it silent for a while. After five years of murder and insanity he gave up, embraced his madness and followed Shaco's path to the League of Legends.
- Not using the Hat Trick effect when it's available will make you throw hats at turrets. Instead of using melee attacks, this trick will make you gain some useful range.
- Your passive effect will allow you to gank other lanes easily. Pink wards are the only vision item able to see you.
- While using Catch! on enemy champions is useful to neutralize them and deal a lot of damage, using it to protect allies gives the enemies an opportunity to make very efficient zone spells when the Hat explodes and you're all gathered in a small area.