Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Try to catch enemy champions in a crowd of minions, in order to land a much more powerful Breakdown.
- Once your team has taken down the enemy marksman while yours is still alive, try to catch the rest of the enemy team packed together for a better Silence of Death.
- Regeneration items will not work well for you in combat, try items that grant instant Mana gain such as Mikael's Crucible upon getting a kill of an assist.
- Make sure not to wander around near minions Mona can kill in a single Breakdown.
- Walking away from Mona is very difficult if she hasn't used Fascination yet.
- Focus on the enemy Marksman and keep yours alive, since Silence of Death can make the rest of your team useless while it lasts. You also need to stay alive, so the silence effect wears off in a lesser delay.
- Once Mona has used all of her Mana, she loses her Magic Immunity. Use this opportunity to take her down while she is defenseless.