Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Stay away from the enemies when you are slowed, since all your abilities partly use your movement speed.
- Try and plan carefully a chain of Hidden Spring Traps, in case you have to escape quickly.
- Combining Flying Kick when it can kick an enemy back and Hidden Spring Trap is a great way to brutally engage a champion.
- Ricky can have a lot of mobility, but has a lot of trouble escaping when his speed is reduced. Nasus' Wither or Thresh's Box are great tools to heavily reduce his power.
- Whenever you want to attack Ricky from behind, use true vision through vision wards or sweepers on your way to disable his Hidden Spring Traps and therefore deny his escape.
- Running after Ricky on low health can be very difficult if he isn't slowed sufficiently. Make sure you can burst him to death, otherwise his passive will grant him too much speed for you to chase him.
- "I'll make it quick!"
- "Gotta go fast!" said like Sonic's taunt
After half the countdown until considered out of combat, with low health:
- "You won't take me alive!"
Upon landing after triggering multiple Hidden Spring Traps:
- "That's why they call me the Airborne!"
- "Perfect landing! 8 out of 8!"
Upon using Flying Kick to hit an enemy champion after being out of their vision:
- "Here's Ricky!" said like "here's Johnny" from The Shining
- "You're too slow!" said like Sonic's taunt
- "I'm just that cool!"
- "You shouldn't skip leg day!" While saying this taunt, Ricky does some squats
- "I've been told coming too fast would be a bad thing in the future. I don't get it!"
- "You just have to think a cannibal is out to get you!"
- "I'm lightning on my feet!"