Hey, guys. First, I wanna say english is not my native language, so I'm sorry for any mistake.
His rework objective is to define Aatrox's character as a squishy drain-fighter that can deal tons of damage if he can manage to stay in the fight for a long time, with clear strenghs and weakness.
Strenghs: Life Steal; Fights and Teamfights; Prolonged Fights.
Weakness: Squishy; Early Game; Basic Attack Dependent.
I'd love to hear what you think about the rework! Thank you.
- Base Health Regen. increased to 6 from 5.
- statis duration reducted to 2 from 3 seconds.
- now can be interrupted by stuns.
- (+7% bonus AD heal changed to 4% / 5.5% / 7% / 8.5% / 10% from 5 / 7 / 9 / 11 / 13
- now decreases the effectiveness of Grievous Wounds.
- does not cost life anymore.