Disclaimer: I haven't made a custom champ in around a month and a half, so to those who were patient enough to wait, I present to you something that I've left behind, but a number of you liked it a lot.
- Primordium basically explains Cygnus' new resource, Dark Matter. I know it's the name of Veigar's W, but Dark Matter isn't visible to us, right?
- Cygnus' abilities have no cost to them, instead they just consume a percentage of the current Dark Matter Cygnus has stored to deal bonus magic damage.
- Dark Matter cap is equal to 100 (+ 50 x level).
- Cast time is about 0.3 seconds, so it can be avoided by champions such as .
- Maximum bonus damage from the consumed Dark Matter is equal to 200 bonus magic damage at level 18.
- Maximum bonus magic damage from the consumed Dark Matter is equal to 250 bonus magic damage at level 18.
- Disclaimer: Placeholder image!!!
- Wormhole is Cygnus' only mobility and escape tool, which can be used for juking opponents.
- Maximum bonus magic damage from the consumed Dark Matter is equal to 400 bonus magic damage at level 18.
- Your screwed if Cygnus catches your whole team with this one.
- Maximum bonus magic damage from the consumed Dark Matter is equal to 500 bonus magic damage at level 18.
Cygnus descends from the deepest reaches of the stars, presenting himself as a lord of the stars. With the power he has over space and time itself, he is an unyielding force to be reckoned with. However, his true quest is that of preventing a horror of pure chaos to be awakened once again, on the very same world we live in.
Not much is known about Cygnus. Legend tells of an eternal god that looms in the night sky, keeping watch on the lifeforms of the cosmos. He did not took much interest in most of the species, but rather, he kept an eye on Runeterra. Cygnus was quite unsure why was the planet engulfed in war, the species waging battles for many years. For that time, a great evil was about to be released on the world, and only he knew how to stop it.
One of the Rune Wars had such a ravage explosion of raw magic, it sent the energy right into the 'Fog', a place known as from where all evil occurs in the cosmos. At that moment, Cygnus rushed to stabilize the outburst, but it was too late. The Fog, fused with arcane power, became alive. It manifested itself into an immortal being, and looked at the Magus in the eyes.
For once, Cygnus felt fear in his heart, the unpredictable happened.
He was unaware of what to do against this form of chaos. The monster entered Runeterra, and spread havoc, leaving corpses and nothing but dust in its wake. Cygnus came down to Runeterra himself, and asked the commander of a loyal army to help him contain this creature. The commander politely agreed, and he lead his army, alongside Cygnus to defeat the manifest. After a long and bloody battle, it was finally defeated.
The Magus sealed it within the deepest chamber beneath the soil, never to be seen again. Though that was what many thought would happen, Cygnus couldn't prevail over his feeling of fear. He was afraid that if he was not at the moment if this abomination is somehow, set free, all of the stars will be consumed.
If the universe is vastly unexplored, so are the minds of those who live in it.― Cygnus