A Little Something I Want To SayEdit
First of all, before I get started with the custom champion, I want to say something. As of the day I 'release' this champ, all future concepts will have a similar lay-out as this page. Each of them will have their own ability icons, theorized build and most likely a splash art (probably just a square icon for some of them). So, that's all I have to say. Enjoy!
Icons are basically LoL icons, albeit edited.
- Phase Shifter is a passive ability that allows Darkon to ignore unit collision, while applying a DoT effect with his autoattacks.
- The passive can be applied through most of Darkon's damaging abilities.
- Combining Phase Shifter's DoT effect with Ignite will guarantee a kill.
- Phase Shifter will allow Darkon to easily escape from an enemy champion thanks to the ability to ignore unit collision and combining it with Active Camouflage for an easy escape.
- Active Camouflage is a toggle ability that grants stealth or a short duration. If Darkon has enough mana, he can prolong the effect at the cost of some mana per second. Additionally, Darkon's next autoattack will deal bonus damage equal to a percentage of his attack damage to enemy champions and slow them for a short duration.
- Crossworld Walk is Darkon's 'signature move'. It allows him to ignore terrain collision and gain bonus movement speed for a short duration. However, moving through terrain will decrease the bonus by 50%.
- Sonic Doom is Darkon's ultimate. It is a single-target ability that deals initial physical damage and slows target enemy champion. Additionally, it deals damage over time and applies a growing slow that can devastate an opponent. Scoring a kill will reset the cooldown to 10 seconds and restoring 8% of Darkon's max mana, while assists reset it to 15 seconds and restore 6% of Darkon's max mana.
Theorized Item BuildEdit
Inspiration and IdeaEdit
My general idea was an assassin with a toggle-on stealth ability. Due to my little brother, Darko, always wanting himself to be a Champion in the League, I decided to make him a rather ranged, assassin-style guy that utilizes 'sonic discs' and tech to surprise his enemies, unlike my character who also uses tech at his side, but has a battle suit and uses an enormous axe-staff (No spoilers!). Upon watching Transformers Prime, I really liked the series and my favorite character was Wheeljack, while my brother liked Smokescreen. Smokescreen used a Phase Shifter (hence the name of Darkon's passive, Phase Shifter), which allowed him to be intangible, mostly ignoring terrain collision (there's the idea for Crossworld Walk) but still he could touch sentient beings. So, that's where the idea came from. Combining my little brother's wish and his favorite character into one. So Darkon, The Cyber Hunter, was created!