Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
First of all, I'm quite sorry for not posting any new custom champions, these 2 weeks were a bit busy. I would like if you would give feedback on this champion of mine, because it is the first of many more I have made a splash art for.
DISCLAIMER: I'm no artist, but I tried my best at making his splash art.
Credit for the icons go to Valve and Riot, albeit a number of them are edited by myself.
- Beyond The Grave acts similar to Aatrox's Blood Well and/or Zac's Cell Division, a basic revival skill.
- Just like all other 'revival passives', Beyond The Grave's cooldown cannot be reduced by any means.
- If Linkhan's killer does not die within the duration, Linkhan dies and the cooldown of the passive is reduced by 50 seconds.
- Necron Blade is a basic, almost melee-ranged ability that deals physical damage to target enemy unit. Killing the target heals Linkhan for a percentage of the damage dealt.
- Necron Blade is affected by the bonus damage from Spectral Revenant.
- Soul Harvester's passive allows Linkhan to stack up on dead enemies' souls. The ability may be activated to consume all the souls, healing Linkhan for a base amount plus a bit for each stack consumed.
- Linkhan may cast this ability with 0 Soul Essence stacks, only healing himself for the base amount.
- Spectral Revenant is a toggle ability, which switches Linkhan from a fighter with some defenses, to a highly mobile and flexible assassin.
- Toggling the ability off and then on will not reduce the timer for the pass-through magic damage/stun bonus.
- Sealed Fate is a single-targeted spell that causes Linkhan to leap to target enemy champion, dealing physical damage and knocking back all surrounding enemy champions excluding his target. For the next 5 seconds, Linkhan's target takes increased damage from Linkhan while Linkhan takes reduced damage from his target.
Linkhan is the wretched ruler of the realm known as the Shadow Isles, stopping at nothing to do what has to be done to slake his thirst for power and ultimate goal: To conquer all of Valoran, and slay those who stand in his way. His blade and armor bearing all the scars from the battles he once waged, and those of today. Few have ever seen the ruined king, and lived to tell.
Linkhan was once a noble king, defender of his people. If a thief has been wandering in the outskirts, pirates arriving at the beaches, Linkhan personally leads his army to bring those who have done wrong to justice. He stopped at nothing to do what is right for his people, until one tragic day...
During the 3rd Rune War, seers foresaw that the kingdom was going to be decimated from an enormous magical blast, coming from the east. Upon hearing this, Linkhan immediately ordered for everyone on the island to evacuate from the kingdom, everyone... except himself. Linkhan vowed to stay in his castle, remaining there just before doomsday. A number of his people still stayed on the island, refusing to leave their honored king to die alone.
And that very same day, it all happened. The island was not decimated, but forever transformed into a gruesome image. Now a realm to unspeakable horrors and undead, no mortal dares to step on the Shadow Isles. The denizens of the isles still remember that of their king, but were surprised to see the memories of the past, now before them.
Linkhan survived the blast, but not as the man before the cataclysmic event. He emerged from his shattered castle not long ago, now as a twisted, merciless lord, taking the form of a heart-stopping specter at will. Now, not even death itself cannot stop the once noble king from his true intentions: To make the living pay for his fate and that of his people.
"All of mortal life bears no innocence, no matter what their actions are".― Linkhan