Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The passive is 'slightly' similiar to Fiora's Duelist, with the differences are Fiora can trigger it when she deals physical damage (while Strix can trigger it by his autoattacks and his Q.
- The passive heal doesn't stack with Life steal and/or Spell vamp. This is so that he can be a bit more balanced.
- The effect is lost if Strix attacks another enemy unit.
- This is a single-target ability, and it can be used on an enemy champion.
- The cap is added so he can't 'overheal', so to slightly boost the cap I've added an AP ratio and an increase for the healing cap for each Blood Monger stack on the target.
- This is something similar to the result of combining Twitch's Ambush Vladimir's Sanguine Pool.
- Strix is partially visible during the effect, having enormous spikes on his back.
- Bind is a form of self-cc, similar to Fizz's Chum the Waters, or the opposite of Skarner's Impale.
- Strix can't activate Burrow or Pierce during Infest, but can activate Cruentus. Note, that the bonus Life steal from Cruentus doesn't stack with the heal from Infest.
- Abilities with 'hard' Crowd control can disrupt the bind. Abilities like Blitzcrank's Rocket Grab and Thresh's Death Sentence will still damage Strix, but won't pull him.