- Tannor is basically a ranged support with interesting pushing capabilities. His unique kit will allow him to help his teammates from afar with his Air Support, and with his ultimate, Command Chopper he can enter the fight and deal significant damage to targets that are low on health.
- Tannor's Rainmaker deals a significant amount of damage, so it is best to use when there are multiple enemies piled up together.
- It is also a good farming tool.
- Mobile Artillery is a good farming tool, and if everything is going smoothly in your lane you can deploy some M.A. units in allies' lanes for a faster push.
- Tannor can help his ally in lane with an Air Support, regaining health and granting bonus attack damage and movement speed for a short duration.
- This will allow both himself and his teammates to stay longer in lane without going back to base.
- Tannor lacks good crowd control, so it is best to be in a lane with Thresh.