Looks like a terrorist! A sad guy overall, noone likes him, and right now he escaped from prison. Stacks Health like crazy, does bring LooooOOOTS of utility, but lacks in damage departament. depends solely on his allies- without them he can't do anything. Great (or OP) for competitive play, horrible for Bronze III solo-Q. Get health, get CDR, get Resists.
Q & A:
@ Warden's choice, Q:
- the enemy takes damage which is calculated after you take yours. so the more armor and mres you have, the less the enemy will get.
- The enemy cannot AA, but can cast his abilities. the range is restricted. Think ~Impale, but you can cast spells. and it lasts a bit longer, unless you break it.
@ Smother, W:
- "TOO LONG!!"
NOPE.wav you can break free, you allies can help. and the range is ridiculously small.
@ Blend In, E:
- AA will break the polymorphisation
- Yes, you can be a ward. A MOVING ward! how it works:
1. be stealthed 2. approach an enemy non-champion unit 3. use E 4. if you picked a ward, congratz, youre a Teemo. If you picked Baron, congratz, you are second Baron. Think ~Polymorph, but YOU choose what to become. Target a ward, and your skin becomes a green dildo. If their support is dumb, he'll think that the second ward down the river is a gift from his jungler. GREAT SUCCESS.
- Remember that it DOES look suspicious when you are the 2nd baron, or 5th wraith. Try caster minions, they work the best.
Charlie has meh hp pool, but the passive kicks in rather early. Just stay in jungle near wolves with lots of cloth armors- tell your teammates you're preparing for the final battle while your passive adds up to GREAT AMOUNTS of... ~200 hp, maybe more. figure it out yourselves! it takes 1000 attacks to get 100 stacks (400 hp), soo..... yeah, it is helping a bit