A recent post by Morello hinted at the possibility of Anivia nerfs. I really love Anivia but I have to agree that her passive and incredible base damage could be toned down just a bit considering she can build warmogs and still do awesome burst damage.
- Random Forum Guy - "Does this mean you guys will finally be able to nerf Anivia? She's been absolutely ridiculous for a while now."
- Morello - "I agree, but the team (who I tend to trust a lot on this stuff) disagrees for right now."
Out of the following changes, her passive is what I expect to happen, while her Q and E changes are what I would prefer to happen
- The change that I am expecting the most is a nerf to the cooldown of Eggnivia (increased from 4 minutes to 5 minutes)
- In exchange for a higher cooldown I feel as though she should not be penalized as much for getting it popped during earlier levels, so I adjusted the resist modifier to be less punishing at levels 1-8 [from -40/-25/-10/5/20 to -20/-10/0/10/20 as well as taking 1 second less to respawn]
- For the amount of utility this spell gives it's MAX damage is a bit absurd currently [from 120/180/240/300/360 (+100% AP) to 120/160/200/240/280 (+100% AP)] (the damage per hit would obviously be half of these values)
- In exchange for the damage nerfs I gave it a slightly lower mana cost [from 80/100/120/140/160 to 80/95/110/125/140]
- I don't know why, but I have a feeling that this spell will not be touched at all
- I removed the "chilled" system so it would be easier to get Anivia's damage out
- The manacost [from 50/60/70/80/90 to 60/70/80/90/100] and cooldown [from 5 to 6] were increased the compensate for the easier double damage proc
- Damage decreased as well [from 55/85/115/145/175 (+50% AP) to 50/75/100/125/150 (+50% AP)]
- No change is really needed here MAYBE just a slight range increase