% of her target's missing health}} }}Furentes swings her scythe around herself dealing physical damage and gain a shield equal to 20% of the damage done, Half against minions. The shield last 3 seconds.
|leveling = |range = 400 |cooldown = |cost = Mana }}After a 0.25 delay Furentes Charge forward a short distance. If she hit an enemy during this charge, they will take damage and get dragged with her to the end of the charge.
|leveling = |range = |cooldown = |cost = Mana }}Furentes' next attack will deal bonus damage and cause the target to be slowed by 25% and take extra damage for every 50 units they move afterwards for 3 seconds.
|cooldown = 10 |cost = 50 Mana }}Furentes soul leaves her body and leaves behind her phys… Read more >
So i've always thought Taric is a good support, but his problem is just hes Passive and Q's heal is pretty meh and it's bonus effect is also pretty meh, so i had an idea with making him a more all in support.
Taric, the Gem Knight is a champion in League of Legends. per second for 2 seconds, the heal is doubled while Radience is active.
|firstname = Crystal Blow |firstinfo = (Active): Taric's next attack deal bonus physical damage + a precentage of his current mana, reduce the CD of his other spells by 2 seconds and restore mana. Last 5 seconds or until used.
|secondname = Shatter |secondinfo = (Passive Aura): Taric hardens crystals around him, providing a permanent armor bonus to himself and nearby allies.
- Aura …
Read more >
So i've always seen avarice blade to be use less as most people who need gold/10 doesn't need crit, so i thought of something.
- + 335 gold. Give: 15 AD + 5 gold every 10 seconds.
- + + 600 gold. Give: 50 AD Unique passive: 15% CDR + 20 Armor pen. Unique active: Gain +50% attack speed and +20% movement speed for 4 seconds. Attacking enemies with melee basic attacks increases the duration by 2 seconds to a maximum of 8 seconds. 60 second cooldown.
Reapers Scythe: + + 500 gold. Give: 25 AD + 15% crit + 20% life steal. Unique passive: On-hit, you cause 4 damage per second for 8 seconds. (max: 3 stacks) Unique active: Inflicts target enemy champion with Grievous Wound, causing 50% reduced healing and regeneration for 8 seconds (20 second cooldown)…Read more >
As some know, riot is changing 'offensive to defensive' free stats passives and there's somethings i think need changes, but here is my ideas.
- : Every time Ashe makes a basic attack, she gains 3/4/5/6/7% critical strike chance, which reset when ashe gets a crit.
- : Evelynn's spells shred armor and her basic attacks shred magic resistance.
- : After casting 6 spells Katarina's next spell will instantly be off cooldown.
- : Every time Udyr changes stance he gains 10% attack speed, additionally upon reaching max stacks Udyr ignores unit collision. (stacks up to 3 times)
- : Vladimir gains .5% spell vamp for each % health missing capping when vladimir is at/below 20% health.
- : Xerath deals an additional 1% damage for every 40 units between him and hi…
and have a static attack speed of 0.750. and 400 movement speed.
Herald also uses Focus for his abilities, this resource recharge slowly, but Herald regain 3 focus when he attacks. }}Herald's next attack deal bonus Bonus physical damage + a procentage of the target's missing health. If the target dies of Kill Shot, the Focus will be Refunded.
|cooldown = |cost = |costtype = Focus }}Herald's sight and attack are increased and he can see over terrain for 6 seconds. And Bloodfang also gain 50% additional movement speed. (Does not reveal bushes.)
|leveling = Sight rangeAttack range
|cooldown = |cost = 20 |costtype = Focus }}Bloodfang leaps in a targeted direction, opun hitting an enemy he will bite them, deali…
Read more >