Some champions are almost rarely played; such as, , etc. They are actually pretty good, but their difficulty is usually high. Here are some reasons why none of them are played often:
- The toggle on is really hard to manage, draining mana alot, which some players find difficult.
- She has one of the lowest starting health.
- Using incorrectly might lead to your death, or your whole team's death, because during panic it is difficult to place.
- Requires difficult and perfect timing in order for to stun.
- Scary noises during death and .
- is delayed and can be dodged easily; can be avoided easily, even with the expansion.
- is hard to master for new players.
- used twice and all other abilities can make the most of ; however, it is very difficult.
- Not even Mobafire has a troll guide for her.
- She ugli.
- In order to successfully pull off a good teamfight, the standard combo is flash and to use , which is kind of a waste.
- Very mana hungry.
- and requires skilled placement, as mobile champions can easily dodge them due to their slow projectile speed.
- Accidentally moving while casting will mess up the whole channel and ultimate, which means you must be steady and not misclick.
- can be easily moved out of by mobile champions.
- Even with low cooldown, deals small damage and drains mana; also countered easily by with windwall in top, since is Gangplank's main damage output.
- Hard decisions on whether you should use to poke or to last hit and get gold.
- Some people hate Brazilians. Huehue.
- Lacks range unlike other popular mages on his basic abilities. can easily miss a champion and waste his health, while and requires him to be close range.
- He calls the summoner a fool.
- No escape or crowd control.
- Can be called Poopy.
- Second lowest mana at level 1, lowest mana at level 18 (see here.)
- Has been a while since attention has been brought, maybe a rework rito?
- Can continuously be crowd controlled during until it wears off and then bursted down.
- Unappealing splash art which brings no attention.
- While chasing or escaping, can be interrupted by minions.
- will silence yourself, which is bad for teamfights or trying to escape with .
- An AP champion going top is not really ideal.
- skillshot, which is hard to aim with smart cast and is long to aim correctly without smart cast; missing it could waste your whole ultimate. is a vector
- Nerfed alot of times.
- Unlike most supports ultimates, self-targeted spell, which requires him to go in, and with no dashes, he has to flash. is a point-blank
- Ultimate deals no damage, unlike most adc's.
- Different playstyle which users are not used to, not your average autoattacker.
- Mana hungry.
- Doesn't go straight damage, which users who want to go full damage don't like.
- Usually considered a "troll" champion.
- is the most damaging basic ability and is best for harassment; however, it is a vector skillshot, and hard to aim.
- The Hex Core, for most people, is hard to manage, because it takes an inventory slot.
- moves the closer it is to Viktor; which is difficult to long range kill and kill from a far distance in teamfights, unlike other mages who can ( , , , etc.)
- Has never been in a free week, so users who haven't bought him have no experience, practice, or knowledge, making it difficult for new players who bought him.
- is useless if you have no mana to summon ghouls.
- Easily harassed from long range and not able to poke because of no poke if his ghouls are focused on minions.
- is useless if the enemy(ies) are mobile and can escape.
- can be interrupted during escapes.
- Bloblets can be easily be bursted down and even smited.
- During jungling early game, it is key to pick up your shed chunks, which requires walking around the camps, which makes jungling longer.
Will do more later.