Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I am here to let you all know that what is underneath this message, is a mistake. And I don't believe in deleting or denying mistakes, so I'm keeping this up here as a reminder to me, and to learn from every piece of wisdom and just plain feels you have bestowed upon me.
I also promise that my next attempt will be better. Thank you all for the time invested in this <3
These are changes I'd like to see to our beloved Stankerdank, they are aimed to give Twitch more options. The True damage on his current Deadly Venom are nice, but because it's true damage doesn't interact with masteries like Blade Weaving or items like nor . Further more these changes are aimed at making AP Twitch a viable option again.
A change-log, patch-notes style with commentairy:
- Reduced: maximum stacks to 5 from 6.
- Reduced: damage to from
- Changed: true damage to physical/magical damage based on the higher value between AP and Bonus AD.
- Added: (+1% AP)(+2% Bonus AD) damage scaling per stack
The raw damage is higher at 150 AP and 75 bonus AD when the opponent has no resistances. Any resistance versus penetration calculation expert could prove me wrong when I claim that the scaling is high enough for it to still out damage the current true damage, most of the time... The switch between magical and physical damage is to accommodate on-hit items likeor
- Added: (+1 per 100 AP) stealth duration
A couple of bonus seconds of stealth to get that older Twitch feeling back on AP twitch.
- Reduced: slow to 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 / 35% from 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 / 45%
- Changed: stacks applied to from 2 at all levels level.
- Changed: the mana cost to 30 / 45 / 60 / 75 / 100 from 50 at all levels.
- Added: 45 / 95 / 145 / 195 / 245 (+45%AP magic damage
Now an actual damage ability in line with base damages and scaling seen in other marksmen such as Varus and Miss Fortune. But you trade in that early applying of Deadly Venom stacks to a late game doubling of said applied stacks. You get a lot and you loose some too.
- Reduced: total damage to 95 / 135 / 175 / 215 / 255 (+ 100% AP) (+ 125% bonus AD) From 110 / 155 / 200 / 245 / 290 (+ 120% AP) (+ 150% bonus AD)
Not actually a number nerf here, but more a result of the reduction of Deadly Venom stacks.
Spray and Pray
- Reduced: mana cost to 100 at all levels frm 100 / 125 / 150
- Changed: +5% AP and +10% AD from 20 / 28 / 36
- Increased: attack range bonus to 350 from 300.
- Increased: missile range to 900 from 850.
This is mostly a win for AP Twitch since he now gets some scaling out of this too. AD Twitch would loose 3-20 bonus AD depending on his level and bonus AD with the loss of 20 calculated with having 0 Bonus AD. You could actually get more AD but then you'd have to take more risk by not building utility or defense at all. So to compensate that risk to get the same damage, I'd increase the range on the ult.
The damage calculations used to come to these scaling values came from the following items that you'd presumably at least build on the respective version of twitch. 450 bonus AP:, , and 230 bonus AD: , and Any value you might reach that go over these values will net you a lot more damage output then you would previously be doing, some skills require a lot less to do that already, but I left some space for the loss of True Damage to get overcompensated by scaling and on-hits
So what do you think? Did my mind actually destroy the essence of the Rat? Would this iteration be too strong, too weak? And if so; tell me why, in the comments below!