- Sauvagess' proper name is considered "Winterborn, Delrin of the Savage clan; successor Muraji"
- Sauvagess' recall animation is the assumed pose performed during the "Balcony" scene from famous play .
- Sauvagess' dance is the rather famous Electric Boogie music video by . , as seen in the
- Sauvagess' different-colored eyes aren't the result of Heterochromia iridium, rather scarring from a weapons malfunctions during their youth. The left iris has been scorched pink while the other is naturally orange.
- Sauvagess' sarcastic joke "One needs to fully understand the problem in order to find a resolution." is a tongue-in-cheek reference to the video Teamwork OP.
- Sauvagess is the first character to have a laugh that includes a spoken phrase.
- Sorrowful Sauvagess is a rather obvious reference to the original from the series.
- Hired Gun Sauvagess seems to be a reference to the outfit of another video game character Lupus from KoG's MMO Grand Chase.
- Hired Gun Sauvagess shares the Hired Gun theme with and .
- Sauvagess' low influence in Piltover is a result of an altercation with , where the possession of Winter's space ship lead to some trouble with the local authorities.
- Sauvagess finds himself at odds with the Mothership due to the pursuit of his hidden desires behind space, finding Winterborn's ship to be a possibly better alternative to
- Sauvagess finds himself most at home around Ionia