- Sauvagess' full name is considered "Winterborn, Delrin Sauvagess; successor Muraji"
- Sauvagess' recall animation is the assumed pose performed during the "Balcony" scene from famous play .
- Sauvagess' dance is the rather famous music video by . , as seen in the
- Sauvagess suffers from Heterochromia iridium, a condition that causes a person's eye colors to differ between each eye. The left iris is pink while the other is orange.
- Sauvagess' sarcastic joke "One needs to fully understand the problem in order to find a resolution." is a tongue-in-cheek reference to the video Teamwork OP.
- Sauvagess is the first character to have a laugh that includes a spoken phrase.
- Sorrowful Sauvagess is a rather obvious reference to the original from the series.
- Hired Gun Sauvagess seems to be a reference to the outfit of another video game character Lupus from KoG's MMO Grand Chase.
- Hired Gun Sauvagess shares the Hired Gun theme with Graves and Lucian.
- Sauvagess' low influence in Piltover is a result of an altercation with Heimerdinger, where the possession of Winter's space ship lead to some trouble with the local authorities.
- Sauvagess finds himself at odds with Veigar due to the pursuit of his hidden desires behind space, finding Winterborn's ship to be a possibly better alternative to the Mothership
- Sauvagess finds himself most at home around Ionia