Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Seraph, Natures Wrath
- [Battle Scars]
- Every kill or assist gives Seraph 5 armor and magic resist
Q - [Entangle]
- roots target enemy champion and snare for .5/1/1.5/2/2.5 seconds
dealing 75/100/125/150/175 (+0.6) magic damage
W - [Natures Guise]
- increases allied champions armor and magic resist by 30/45/60/75/90 for 3 seconds
OR lowers enemy champions armor and magic resist by 10/15/20/25/30 for
3 seconds and deals 70/100/130/160/190 (+0.7) magic damage
E - [Earthshake]
- Arcane energy surges from the ground dealing 80/130/180/230/280 (+0.4)
magic damage and pushing enemies back and creating an impassable terrain
for 1 second
R - [Spirit Form]
- (Passive) - gives seraph 100/200/300 bonus health
- (Active) - Seraph channels natures energy into himself gaining double his
passive bonus in addition 15%/25%/35% slows on his abilities and attacks as well as reducing the effectiveness of enemy CC by 15%/25%/35% for 6/8/10 seconds
Seraph was a satyr living deep in the forests of valoran forever in an eternal slumber, that is until the misuse of magic awoke him from his peaceful sleep, now he brings his fury to all who harm nature.
Let me know what you guys think and give me some suggestions if you have any