Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Twisting Attacks applies an on-hit effect to each of Bridge's attacks.
- applies the full damage from Twisting Attacks to secondary targets without costing additional mana.
- Twisting Attacks does not benefit from spell vamp or life steal and does not proc or .
- Spell shields do not block the bonus damage.
- Damage from Twisting Attacks is not reflected by .
- Critical strikes do not increase the bonus damage.
- Bonus damage applies to structures and neutral minions.
Warp field is a ground-targeted area of effect ability that deals magic damage and applies a slow. The AoE damage and size increase with the level of the ability.
- Ranged auto-attacks, including those from turrets, which are in the air when Sidestep is cast will miss. The damage and any on-hit effects from missed shots will not be applied.
- Melee auto-attacks which have started their animation but not yet applied damage will also miss.
- Sidestep is not considered damage mitigation. So effects and items such as Thornmail and Bridge's Reality Sink will not be applied.
- Caitlyn's Ace in the Hole will unlock (and go on the reduced cooldown) if it is being channeled. If the projectile is already in the air, it will fly to Bridge's previous location and miss. (Bridge can still be hit if he gets in the shot's path.)
- Karthus' Requiem will still apply to Bridge similar to effects with cause a champion to become untargetable.
- The passive effect of Reality Sink does not reduce incoming damage.
- Bridge receives mana equal to a percentage of the damage taken after mitigation. (i.e. after magic resist and armor are applied.)
- Damage absorbed by an absorption shield such as the active effect of Reality Sink or is considered damage taken and does generate mana.
- The mana generated by Reality Sink cannot cause a champion to exceed their normal maximum mana. However, excess mana is "buffered" for a few seconds and will be applied after mana is spent.
- The active effect of Reality Sink provides an absorption shield to an ally. This shield absorbs all types of damage, including true damage.
- If Bridge applies the active effect from himself, it will still apply the passive. This allows Bridge to recieve twice the normal percentage of mana for the duration of the active.
- Reality Sink's cooldown starts when the shield expires or is destroyed, even if the mana generation effect is still applied.
- The tunnel's entrance and exit are visible to allies on the minimap.
- The tunnel's exit is visible on the enemy minimap if it is outside fog of war at any time during its duration.
- If Bridge does not have enough mana to travel the selected distance, the spell will not activate. If range indicators are turned on, the range shown will be the maximum distance possible with Bridge's current mana pool.
- Tear Space damages allies that pass through it, as well as enemies. If an ally would take lethal damage, they will not enter the tunnel. Note: This does not account for any damage over time effects.