Alpha, Beta, and Gamma have a short 1.0 second global cooldown upon ability usage.
- Karthus and Soraka's ults only apply once and do not receive reduction.
- Each of them counts as available targets for single target abilities like and auto-attacks.
- Cleave also deals 50% reduced damage to each entity.
- Auras apply to each entity individually.
- On-hit effects only apply on the selected entity.
- Gamma's auto-attacks have a range of 425.
- Burn has a static cooldown of 7 seconds before being able to be applied to any other champion.
- And with all this, comes an item I thought of, but am too lazy to make a template for or learn how to make a template for:
- Beacon of Justice
- Builds from: Phage, Sheen, Aegis of the Legion.
- Stats: 550 health, 25 AD, 30 AP, 25 Armor, 250 Mana
- Unique Passive: Rage of Justice
* After a spellcast, the next auto-attack deals 150% of your base damage and increases nearby allies' movement speed by 15% and attack speed by 35% for 3 seconds.
- Unique Aura: Legion
* Nearby allied champions gain +30 magic resist and +15 health regen per 5 seconds. (1100 range)
Probable Build Edit
- Probably Muramana, seeing as all they do is auto attack and can gain stacks easily.
- Trinity Force, Gives the correct stats for Alpha and Gamma, and the Spellblade passive is nice, seeing as spells are low cooldown.
- Guardian Angel, everyone likes Guardian Angel, Beta loves it.
- Beacon of Justice, the item I just made up above. Gives every stat the trio needs.
- Any boots except Ionian Boots of Lucidity, really.
- Guinsoo's Rageblade, gains 1 stack everytime an entity attacks.
Please tell me what you think in the comments section below.