Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Alpha, Beta, and Gamma, the Armaments of Demacia, are not champions in the League of Legends
Alpha, Beta, and Gamma have a short 1.0 second global cooldown upon ability usage.
- Karthus and Soraka's ults only apply once and do not receive reduction.
- Each of them counts as available targets for single target abilities like Transfusion and auto-attacks.
- Cleave also deals 50% reduced damage to each entity.
- Auras apply to each entity individually.
- On-hit effects only apply on the selected entity.
- Gamma's auto-attacks have a range of 425.
- Burn has a static cooldown of 7 seconds before being able to be applied to any other champion.
- And with all this, comes an item I thought of, but am too lazy to make a template for or learn how to make a template for:
- Beacon of Justice
- Builds from: Phage, Sheen, Aegis of the Legion.
- Stats: 550 health, 25 AD, 30 AP, 25 Armor, 250 Mana
- Unique Passive: Rage of Justice
* After a spellcast, the next auto-attack deals 150% of your base damage and increases nearby allies' movement speed by 15% and attack speed by 35% for 3 seconds.
- Unique Aura: Legion
* Nearby allied champions gain +30 magic resist and +15 health regen per 5 seconds. (1100 range)
- Probably Muramana, seeing as all they do is auto attack and can gain stacks easily.
- Trinity Force, Gives the correct stats for Alpha and Gamma, and the Spellblade passive is nice, seeing as spells are low cooldown.
- Guardian Angel, everyone likes Guardian Angel, Beta loves it.
- Beacon of Justice, the item I just made up above. Gives every stat the trio needs.
- Any boots except Ionian Boots of Lucidity, really.
- Guinsoo's Rageblade, gains 1 stack everytime an entity attacks.
Please tell me what you think in the comments section below.