Iava, the Fairy Mage, is a custom champion for this contest.
- Your champion's basic abilities must be spammable (no higher than 5 second base cooldown)
- There must be some mechanic that restricts the champion's capability to spam in exchange for power (e.g. ramping costs and cooldowns in exchange for ranges and damage) or vice verse (continued spamming depreciates range, damage, etc).
Iava's basic abilities, besides Create, increase in power and effective cooldown for each Shard stack she has when she casts them, which are generated by Create.
|cooldown=4 |cost=30 |costtype=mana |range=675 }}%
|cooldown=5 |cost=55 |costtype= mana |range=375 }}Enemies inside the Aura take Magic Damage each second and are slowed. Allies ins…
Read more >
So to make a truly representative Champion of Eliwan, I went back to basics. I stopped trying to use his 'adult' design (that was the four-kit shenanigans), and now represent him most with a more teenage/young adult variant-- this form having fewer powers that needed to be addressed, but more importantly is really when I think of him being his own self, and less of a component of another's story.
Currently I'm undecided regarding his basic attack range (melee? ranged?), and I've settled for what I think will be very niche and interesting, like his character, instead of something that makes cohesive sense with the rest of the League. Because.. that'd be boring.
I've jammed, inside the ability descriptions, all additional information about eac…Read more >
- 2 - A Champion with no mobility, no dashes, no jumps, no blinks, no movement speed increases, etc.
Urbiel was VERY SLIGHTLY modified to meet this restriction. Barely at all, though.
Urbiel, Master of Entropy is a custom champion for League of Legends. Urbiel holds, in his hands, both fire and ice, with the size varying based on the situation (to improve readability).
|cooldown= |cost=55 |costtype=mana |range=625 }}
|cooldown= |cost= |costtype= mana |range=625 }}%
|cooldown= |cost= |costtype= mana |range=625 (Flame Spires) / 1100 (Frost Wave) }}% %
|cooldown= |cost= |costtype= mana |range=625 }}
His basic attacks fire a stream of fire and ice at the target, from his right hand. If attacking in…
Read more >
I was thinking about how absolutely underpowered seemed compared to other summoner spells, and was wondering more about what could be done to help it... So these are ideas about that. Though not quite certain how drastic would need to be buffed to allow it to show up. (Similar could be said about and , however I don't think that buffing them is a good idea.)
In order of how often I see a given Summoner Spell (#-# in a game): (6-10 per game), (2-6), (0-4), (0-2), (0-5), (0-4), (0-2), (0-5), (0-1), (0), (0), (0)
- Upgrade reveals stealth instead of persistent sight
- Increase effects of on cooldowns (maybe to 40%); allow it to continue giving the holder the Transmute passive (and holding on to that when it permanently attaches to th…
Enior, who makes Fake Illusions is a custom champion for League of Legends.
|cooldown=5 |cost= |costtype=mana |range=1000 }}
|cooldown=0.5 |cost= |costtype= mana |range=1000 }}
seconds. If there are no copies present, the Magic damage is dealt between the targetted location and Enior.
|cooldown= |cost= |costtype= mana |range=675 }}
|cooldown=0.5 |cost= |costtype= mana |range=675 }}
- As Enior creates copies, they acquire soome amount of individual colorization in the following order: orange, red, purple, black, blue, green, yellow, white. If Enior has all the colors out, he gains 1 AD, AP, Armor, MR, MS, and HP. If Enior has black and white out, he gains 1 Mana, HP Regen, MP Regen, and 1% Attack Speed.
Read more >