Enior, who makes Fake Illusions is a custom champion for League of Legends.
- As Enior creates copies, they acquire soome amount of individual colorization in the following order: orange, red, purple, black, blue, green, yellow, white. If Enior has all the colors out, he gains 1 AD, AP, Armor, MR, MS, and HP. If Enior has black and white out, he gains 1 Mana, HP Regen, MP Regen, and 1% Attack Speed.
- If Enior creates a copy very close (<200 range) to an already existing copy, the two copies turn to face one another and shake hands.
- If Enior is standing near (~600 range) Shen, and Shen taunts "If the speed of light is so fast, how come it's never caught a Ninja?", then Enior taunts he will say "Because it never bothered."
- If Enior is standing near (~600 range) Shen, Akali, Kennen, or Zed, their shadows will glow orange.
- If Enior creates a copy near (<200 range) Zed's Living Shadow, the copy and Shadow will begin visually auto-attacking the other (Enior's copy will not launch projectiles). Whichever one stops 'auto-attacking' last will perform their Champion's Taunt animation [if Zed uses the teleport, Enior uses Radiance or Tele-Replication; their image 'loses'].