Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Enior, who makes Fake Illusions is a custom champion for League of Legends.
- As Enior creates copies, they acquire soome amount of individual colorization in the following order: orange, red, purple, black, blue, green, yellow, white. If Enior has all the colors out, he gains 1 AD, AP, Armor, MR, MS, and HP. If Enior has black and white out, he gains 1 Mana, HP Regen, MP Regen, and 1% Attack Speed.
- If Enior creates a copy very close (<200 range) to an already existing copy, the two copies turn to face one another and shake hands.
- If Enior is standing near (~600 range) Shen, and Shen taunts "If the speed of light is so fast, how come it's never caught a Ninja?", then Enior taunts he will say "Because it never bothered."
- If Enior is standing near (~600 range) Shen, Akali, Kennen, or Zed, their shadows will glow orange.
- If Enior creates a copy near (<200 range) Zed's Living Shadow, the copy and Shadow will begin visually auto-attacking the other (Enior's copy will not launch projectiles). Whichever one stops 'auto-attacking' last will perform their Champion's Taunt animation [if Zed uses the teleport, Enior uses Radiance or Tele-Replication; their image 'loses'].