Introducing the manaless support Falchæ.
It was very hard to come up with abilities for him. Really incredibly difficult.
Then somebody came up with the brilliant idea of making him a lich. That made things much easier.
- Passive: Healz, he's a support
- Q: Pretty standard offensive attack with range, good for poke and has much more range than he otherwise would
- W: A not-champion-forced Cone. Cone direction can be directed by vector target; or could be dependent on the facing of the hero (inheriting the same style from a champion-forced cone)
- E: A wall. That damages if you attack through it. Not the best ability, not the worst. Passive shields make him even better anti-poke than he already is; so... :]
- R: A powerful ability that will really help your ally. And yourself. Passive effect gives Falchæ a poke that won't hurt him too badly, and can allow him to restore his health, but only if he can play well.
Debating removing the E passive and moving the ult passive to the E; since I feel he might have TOO much anti-poke... and the ult doesn't need /more/ incentive to level it, it's an ultimate.