Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Introducing the manaless support Falchæ.
It was very hard to come up with abilities for him. Really incredibly difficult.
Then somebody came up with the brilliant idea of making him a lich. That made things much easier.
Falchæ, Title is a custom champion for League of Legends.
- Passive: Healz, he's a support
- Q: Pretty standard offensive attack with range, good for poke and has much more range than he otherwise would
- W: A not-champion-forced Cone. Cone direction can be directed by vector target; or could be dependent on the facing of the hero (inheriting the same style from a champion-forced cone)
- E: A wall. That damages if you attack through it. Not the best ability, not the worst. Passive shields make him even better anti-poke than he already is; so... :]
- R: A powerful ability that will really help your ally. And yourself. Passive effect gives Falchæ a poke that won't hurt him too badly, and can allow him to restore his health, but only if he can play well.
Debating removing the E passive and moving the ult passive to the E; since I feel he might have TOO much anti-poke... and the ult doesn't need /more/ incentive to level it, it's an ultimate.