Has two voices-- a slightly more firey one, used when Espadi is prepared. This voice is also used exclusively if the line is in square brackets.
- Upon selection
- "I will emblazon our sign on the enemy."
- "Flame's on you!"
- "Your command draws me like a moth."
- "It shall be.. as you say."
- "Light the way."
[After standing still for 15+ seconds first]
- "Much better, I felt frozen!
- [I am the radiant dawn, the bringer of fire to all-- and you are the darkness!]
- "I am your flame, your cursor is my wick."
Other stuff Edit
This is FIAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR. Ephri is all about fire. Ideally, his passive would alight his sword on fire and have him cut such that the flames leap off of his sword and onto the enemy... ala http://lparchive.org/Fire-Emblem-Sword-of-Seals/Update%2068/24-SoSranged.gif . As a caster, he wants to get as much AP as possible, as fast as possible. However, he is not a super-long range caster, nor is he a far ranged attacker. An obvious chose for build is Lich Bane (re: that means you will have an additional +100% AP scaling on your abilities, since your passive is basically a lich bane Unique)
Something along the lines of Morellonomicon, Athene's, Sorcerer's Shoes, Rylai's, Liandry's and Lich Bane is my current theory build. :P