- Passive: Lots of sight, lots of sight >:D The orbs also have a similar "sight" range around them. Although it isn't the most noticable passive, it's very strong as you know where your enemies are in a fight. You can also check brush around you very quickly!
- Q: An AoE semi-skillshot nuke that can inflict very high damage if you get close to the enemy. However, getting in range is very difficult; as Celira lacks CC for the most part.
- W: I really like this ability-- you can redirect it from anywhere, so if you launch it and then run away your damage isn't limited at all-- but it doesn't move that fast, so you'll have to be able to predict your enemy's movement. It's also a fairly long-ranged attack-- 2000-- if you want it to be.
- E: Passively, ability use lets you stay away from your enemies and still auto-attack them! And you deal bonus Magic Damage. The alternative methods for activating it were to increase the utility of the skill. And the active allows you to get vision of brush and such very easily without wasting your more powerful abilities.
- R: Celira's only *strong* Crowd Control. It allows you to cut enemy sight away as you escape or set up for a gank; but is on a short enough cooldown (especially if you have a lot of CDR!!) to be used often.
- E's Active was "blow up all orbs".
- R: Celira throws out 6 orbs in each of 6 directions, then each line spirals inward. Enemies touched by any orb suffer Magic Damage, and any enemy can be hit up to three times by this ability. Orbs are destroyed when they damage an enemy, or after 8 seconds of ability start.
- Upon Selection
- "Am I to be your light today?"
- "Striding in rain would be better!"
- "I'm here without any way to stop you from getting me!"
- "No, I don't have lasers. No, I don't 'fire' things; I just brighten everybody up!"
zzz too lazy.