Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I was thinking about how absolutely underpowered summoner spells, and was wondering more about what could be done to help it... So these are ideas about that. Though not quite certain how drastic would need to be buffed to allow it to show up. (Similar could be said about and , however I don't think that buffing them is a good idea.)seemed compared to other
In order of how often I see a given Summoner Spell (#-# in a game):(6-10 per game), (2-6), (0-4), (0-2), (0-5), (0-4), (0-2), (0-5), (0-1), (0), (0), (0)
- Upgrade reveals stealth instead of persistent sight
- Increase effects of on cooldowns (maybe to 40%); allow it to continue giving the holder the Transmute passive (and holding on to that when it permanently attaches to the champion).
- Larger sight range when enhanced by instead of reduced cooldown
- Increase duration and upgrade's duration to 6-8 seconds from 5
- Upgrade gives holder bonus Sight Range (400?)
- Flat-out reveals stealth
- Upgrade causes damage amplification for 5 seconds (allows teamfight usage? though that would be conflicting purpose, it still has the same 'supports team')