|Reworked Runes (2015)|
- All runes are removed from player's inventories and the IP refunded.
- Tier-1 quintessences have been removed from the game.
- Tier-2 runes have been removed from the game.
- Tier-3 runes prices adjusted to be generally cheaper (closer to the prices of tier-2 runes).
- Runes are now referred to in the client as Lesser (Tier-1) and Greater (Tier-3).
- All players will now have 6 rune pages by default. Existing rune pages that a player owns will be removed and refunded.
- Rune slots are no longer unlocked per level. They are now unlocked as follows:
- Level 0-9: No rune slots.
- Level 10-19: 3 Marks, 3 Seals and 3 Glyphs
- Level 20-29: 9 Marks, 9 Seals and 9 Glyphs
- Level 30: 9 Marks, 9 Seals, 9 Glyphs and 3 Quintessences
- Greater Runes are no longer available until level 30.
- New Runes
- Greater Seal of Hybrid Mitigation: 0.84 Armor / 0.84 Magic Resist.
- Greater Glyph of Mana Vamp: Restores mana equal to 1.5% of the damage dealt.
- Greater Quintessence of Hybrid Mitigation: 2.52 Armor / 2.52 Magic Resist.
- Greater Quintessence of Mana Vamp: Restores mana equal to 4.5% of the damage dealt.
- Greater Quintessence of Survival: Increases incoming healing effects by 5%.
- Greater Quintessence of Salvation: Increases outgoing healing effects by 5%.
- New Features
- New Greater Rune bundles are available for 6300 :
- AP Bundle - Ability Power Marks, Health Seals, Cooldown Reduction Glyphs and Magic Penetration Quints.
- AD Bundle - Attack Damage Marks, Health Seals, Attack Speed Glyphs and Armor Penetration Quints.
- Jungle Bundle - Attack Damage Marks, Armor Seals, Attack Speed Glyphs and Movement Speed Quints.
- Support Bundle - Ability Power Marks, Health Seals, Gold Generation Glyphs and Scaling Cooldown Reduction Quints.
- Tank Bundle - Magic Penetration Marks, Hybrid Mitigation Seals, Scaling Cooldown Reduction Glyphs and Scaling Health Quints.
- Overview of rework
- Primary Marks are now "Offensive Runes", rather than AD Runes
- Primary Seals are now "Defensive Runes", rather than Armor/Health Runes
- Primary Glyphs are now "Utility Runes", rather than Mage/MR Runes
- Quintessences now offer the same stats as 3 of their primary counterpart runes.
- This allows rune page compositions such as 1-1-2, 2-1-1 and 1-2-1.
- All non-primary runes will now grant 65% of their primary counterpart - i.e. all "secondary" runes of a particular stat will now offer the same amount.
- Note that "Scaling" stats shown below are the amounts granted at level 18.
|Attack Damage|| || |
|Scaling Attack Damage|| || |
|Critical Strike Chance|| || |
|Armor Penetration|| || |
|Ability Power (changed from Glyph)|| || |
|Scaling Ability Power (changed from Glyph)|| || |
|Magic Penetration|| || |
|Hybrid Penetration|| || |
|Armor|| || |
|Scaling Armor|| || |
|Magic Resistance (changed from Glyph)|| || |
|Scaling Magic Resistance (changed from Glyph)|| || |
|Health|| || |
|Scaling Health|| || |
|Health Regeneration|| || |
|Scaling Health Regeneration||Removed.||Removed.|
|Percent Increased Health|| || |
|Attack Speed (changed from Mark)|| || |
|Critical Strike Damage (changed from Mark)|| || |
|Cooldown Reduction||0.83%|| |
|Scaling Cooldown Reduction|| || |
|Scaling Mana|| || |
|Mana Regeneration (changed from Seal)|| || |
|Scaling Mana Regeneration (changed from Seal)||Removed.||Removed.|
|Energy|| || |
|Scaling Energy|| ||N/A ⇒ 18.75|
|Energy Regeneration (changed from Seal)|| || |
|Scaling Energy Regeneration (changed from Seal)||Removed.||Removed.|
|Gold Generation (changed from Seal)|| ||1g|
- For reference, the following are Unique Quintessences
- Experience (+2%)
- Lifesteal (+1.5%)
- Movement speed (+1.5%)
- Revival (-5% Time Spent Dead)
- Spell vamp (+2%)