Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
So Zilean is supposedly one of the champions high on the list for a rework, and among those he was not one of those whose reworks was compared to Sivir's - which could be interpreted to mean his rework will be more substantial. With that in mind, I thought it'd be fun to start from scratch and just come up with loads of time-themed abilities.
I'll get the ball rolling:
- Recursive Strike
- Active: Zilean blasts the target enemy, dealing damage and opening an anomaly beneath him. After 3 seconds, the anomaly closes and Zilean is teleported to its position. This ability has no cooldown but cannot be cast until the previous cast is completed. (Optional): Zilean will not be teleported if his movement is inhibited, causing a paradox that locks Recursive Strike's usage for 6 seconds.
- Active: Zilean blasts the target enemy, dealing damage and marking them for 8 / 7 / 6 / 5 / 4 seconds. If Zilean has not cast Recursive Strike in the last 3 seconds, an anomaly opens beneath him that lingers for 3 seconds. Casting Recursive Strike will refresh the duration of the anomaly. When the anomaly closes, Zilean is teleported to its position. (<0.5 cooldown)
- I sort of want something like Sweeping Blade with regards to the cooldown - where if Zilean stops casting it something happens.
- Active: Zilean summons a number of temporal runes that surround him in a circle. Allies who step on the runes are healed, while enemies are damaged.
- Time Warp
- Active: Zilean hastes or slows the target champion for 3.5 seconds, depending on whether they are allied or enemy. For the duration, the target leaves behind a trail that hastes or slows champions who move within it.
- Spacetime Schism
- Active: Zilean opens a large schism at the target location, knocking back an units within its event horizon. The schism remains for 3 seconds, and units can pass through the schism without interacting with contained area.
- Spacetime Prison
- Active: Zilean opens square prison at the target location that wraps spacetime around its edges. Units that attempt to pass through the outside of the prison will ignore the contained area; while units that attempt to pass out of the prison will enter in on the opposite side.
- Rewind (Probably an ultimate)
- Active: Zilean creates a backup of himself with his current health and mana, which lasts for 7 seconds. Zilean can reactivate Rewind during those 7 seconds to revert to the backup: blinking to its location and gaining/losing health to match the backup. His basic ability cooldowns are refreshed.
- Rewind (Probably an ultimate)
- Passive: Zilean is accompanied by a holographic duplicate of himself that lags 7 seconds behind real-time. The hologram grants sight but it cannot be interacted with. This passive is available at level 1, but is unavailable for 7 seconds upon using Rewind.
- Active: Zilean rewinds to his position 7 seconds ago, returning to his current health and mana of that time. His basic ability cooldowns are refreshed.
- Twisted Time (TawnyOne)
- Active: Zilean warps an area of time at the target location which lingers for up to 3 seconds. Zilean can activate Twisted Time again to collapse the anomaly, damaging surrounding enemies and healing surrounding allies.
- Delay Doom (TawnyOne)
- Active: Zilean places a protective rune over the target allied champion for some seconds. While protected, 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 % of the damage the ally would take is instead taken as damage over the next 5 seconds. Subsequent damage resets the timer and any untaken damage is shared over the new duration (like Draven's old Wicked Blades).
- Active: After a brief casting time, Zilean starts channeling - freezing all enemy units and projectiles within a moderate radius. If an allied champion damages a frozen unit they will be released from the time lock. Zilean stops channelinng after X seconds or if no enemy champions are bound by the lock.
- Foresight / Paradox
- Foresight - PASSIVE: Zilean anticipates his enemies' decisions and generates a protective rune every 18 / 15 / 12 / 9 / 6 seconds, and can store up to 3 runes. Zilean will expend the runes to block hostile abilities. Optional: Zilean can only block one ability per X seconds. Optional: It will also block champion basic attacks.
- Paradox - ACTIVE: Zilean unleashes one of the stored runes (targeted, skill shot, point blank, who knows; maybe a passthrough skill shot that gets wider/thiner the more things it hits) dealing damage and maybe silencing. <1 second cooldown.
- Borrowed Time
- Innate: Zilean can cast his basic abilities while they are on cooldown. This effect can only happen once per X seconds. Activating an ability using Borrowed Time does not affect the ability's current cooldown.
- Temporal Fold (Willbachbakal)
- Active: Zilean lays down a bubble of accelerated time which lasts for 3 seconds. Allies within the bubble gain bonus attack speed and cooldown reduction. This effect persists for 2 seconds after leaving the bubble, and ignores Zilean's own cooldown reduction cap.
- Draft 1
- Chronodisplasia - Innate: Zilean is accompanied by a temporal duplicate that lags 7 seconds behind real-time (health, mana and location). The duplicate grants sight of its surrounding area, but cannot be interacted with. Chronodisplasia is unavailable for 7 seconds after using Rewind.
- R: Rewind - Active: Zilean teleports back in time 7 seconds, instantly relocating and gaining the health and mana of that time. Possibly: Refreshed Zilean's basic ability cooldowns.
- Draft 2
- Chronodisplasia - Innate
- Past: Zilean is accompanied by a temporal duplicate that lags 7 seconds behind real-time (health, mana and location). The duplicate grants sight of its surrounding area, but cannot be interacted with. Chronodisplasia is unavailable for 7 seconds after using Rewind.
- Future: Zilean anticipates his enemies' decisions and generates a protective rune every 18 / 15 / 12 / 9 / 6 seconds, and can store up to 3 runes. Zilean will expend the runes to block hostile abilities. Optional: Zilean can only block one ability per X seconds. Optional: It will also block champion basic attacks.