- Retain his niche as a the League's literal tank - a slow moving artillery/bombardier.
- Take heed of the lessons learned by and . I'm inclined toward a bombardment damage paradigm, to both distinguish Urgot from Kog'Maw as well as not fall pray to the issues that lead to Kog'Maw's rework being reverted.
- Pick a more appropriate ultimate for an artillery champion.
- Separate his lore from Sion, with regards to being a resurrected Noxian war hero.
- I'm inclined toward dialling-up his Zaunite thematic - pipes and green gas.
- Title changed to The Chem Baron.
- Base health reduced to 460 (+ 70) from 586.5 (+ 89).
- Base health regeneration reduced to 2.5 (0.5) from 6.505 (+ 0.6).
- Base mana increased increased to 320 (+60) from 312.4 (+ 55).
- Base mana regeneration increased to 8.5 (+1) from 8.59 (+ 0.65).
- Base attack damage increase to 65 (+5) from 54 (+3.6).
- Base attack speed reduced to 0.481 from 0.644.
- Movement speed reduced to 300 from 335.
- Complete rework.
- Vent the Stacks was inspired by Ragnaros from Heroes of the Storm.