- Base movement speed of 300 (lowest in the game).
- Utilizes Flow instead of Mana, starting at 0 and can have up to 100.
- Flow is constantly decaying.
- Jeddica is the daughter of . Her biological father is never specified, nor have I decided upon or care who her father is.
- She is the first Child of the Freljord in over a hundred years to outwardly present the powers of an Iceborn.
- Jeddica is one of Serylda's descendants, on her mother's side.
I'm expanding the Iceborn mythology a little to distinguish it from Shuriman lore. Previous lore gives the impression that becoming Iceborn is akin to Ascending, and not something that you can pass on to your children. But, since it's never strictly specified: being Iceborn is now more akin to lycanthropy. The original Iceborn were "turned" by the Watchers, but the descendants of Iceborn will be Iceborn too. Unlike most lycan mythology, the power of the Iceborn weakens with each generation and—after thousands of years—rarely produces magical talent (to the extent that the Freljordians are barely distinguishable from humans).
- Freljordians now possess an inherently longer life expectancy and have a general resistance to the cold.
- Based on his uncertain age and unfathomable strength, is quite possibly another Child of the Freljord to posses more prominent Iceborn power.
- Upon Selection
- "I am Iceborn and you gotta deal with it!"
- "Suck it! A-hah-ha-hah..."
- Casting Snap Freeze
- "Time for a crash course in figure skating!"
- Jeddica holds her arms up and wills a load of snow to surround her as if a suit of armor, then performs some heavy-set combat moves - also resembling a snowman.
- "Who wants a hug?"
- Joke while drifting
- "I never wipe-out! I just... sometimes the floor looks like it needs a hug!"
- "The only way you'll learn is with your face in the snow...(!)"
- Jeddica braces herself and then causes several geysers of snow to erupt from the ground.
- "I am Iceborn!" ...snow covers her... "SO DEAL WITH IT!"
- Taunt while drifting
- "You can't stop an avalanche(!)"
I had a dream about the next champion. She was called Jeddica (I can't remember the spelling, only how it sounded). She was Sejuani's daughter and a child, although very distinctive from Annie (because in my dream I remember thinking "I thought Riot didn't want to do another girl-child, I remember them commenting on that Alice thread"). The splash artwork looked amazing, with the girl surfing on some ice ahead of a huge avalanche - but I remember reading in the comments that the artwork was a blatant rip-off of Fizz's splash (although Fizz's splash artwork was completely different to the one in the waking world, but it's funny that my dream felt it necessary to implement controversy).
... I don't remember the kit. I don't even remember looking at the kit before I woke up.
I then attempted to go back to sleep, in the hopes that I could rejoin the dream... but I only ended up daydreaming instead. In my daydream I created a monstrously overpowered champion (something Dota might like, from my friend's brief overview of the champion-balance difference between Dota and League). I thought I'd share it for funsies. In my daydream, her appearance moved from a indistinct-blur to something similar to, and from some quotes (which I've forgotten) and her laugh I remember her voice and personality being similar to .
Despite her obvious overpowered-levels of disruption while at the same time completely lacking damage (or an incentive to be tanky), I think her niche and core play-style sounds incredibly fun, unique and potentially game-breaking (in a good way, for competitive health).