The current "Attack power, spell power, defense and difficulty" model is being scrapped.
The new ratings are as follows:
- Damage type (physical, magical or mixed)
- Damage style (slider between attacks and abilities)
- Difficulty (out-of-3)
- Radar (out-of-3)
- Damage - A champion's ability to deal damage.
- Toughness - A champion's ability to take damage.
- Crowd Control - A champion's ability to disable enemies.
- Mobility - A champion's ability to quickly relocate around the map.
- Utility - A champion's ability to grant beneficial effects to allies. Based on champions like Teemo and Zyra, I believe this also includes sight granting effects (but not true sight)
My only issue with the proposed format is that the visuals within the client support a 0-3 index, but no champions currently have a rating lower than 1. Mordekaiser and Master Yi have 1 in Crowd Control, just like Akali and Dr. Mundo who actually have crowd control.
The following (click show) has been manually extracted from the updated League Client, so there could be typos:
- Note that the client rates champions on a scale of 1-3, with champions that feature both None and Low in a particular strength being marked equally. To improve clarify, I have used an index of 0-3 for Toughness, Control, Mobility and Utility. Any champion with a 0 rating can be considered a 1, officially. No other ratings have been adjusted from the official value.
- Style refers to a champion's preference for basic attacks versus abilities for dealing damage, with 0 being a champion that exclusively uses basic attacks and 100 being a champion that exclusively uses abilities. This refers to damage dealing only.
- Style was estimated using a ruler (desktop decal) with minor rounding - these may not be 100% accurate.
:List of champions/Attributes
Now I'm not one to just go for the easy route and simply add additional bars to the current layout...