You can see rework of this champion, here:http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:ErdamonPL/Sinitar_-_the_Anti-Mage_(Rework)
Sinitar, the Anti-Mage is a custom champion in League of Legends.
Theoretical Item Build
- "If i'll find them, this will turn into personal"
- "Remember that you're not my master"
- "Let me do my job"
- "They cannot hide"
- "I sense this, disgusting magic"
- "This can happen to you if you won't cooperate"
- "Found you"
- "Someone's going to have a very bad day..."
- "I will have my vengance"
- Forget those lies!"
- "I don't care about my allies, they are also corrupted"
- "On my way"
- "The magic has to be gone"
- "If they could only understand"
- "Don't even try to stop me"
- "My power is bigger that those cheap tricks"
- "I'll find'em"
- "No time to waste"
Joke (Animation concept: Sinitar pulls out of his pocket a generic illusionist's hat and pulls out of it a rabbit, then he throws both hat and rabbit in the random directions and pulls out his blades)
- "Mage?... Anti-Mage"
- "Wizard?... I think not"
- "A trick?... Bam, rabbit dissapeared"
- "Magic may be more powerful than my power, but what happpens when your mana is gone?"
- "Well, well, well... you thought that this is going to be your victory? Not till i'm still standing!"
- "You cannot hide!"
- "You cannot run!"
- "No more lies!"
- "Silence, fools!"
- "This day finally came!"
- "Now it's my turn!"
- "The power stronger than any magic!"
23.09.13 Announcment I'll propably gonna do a rework of Sinitar, as wise man said (Son007) in shortcut: Sinitar's skillset dosen't work well. I don't know when i'll do a rework but i'll try to do it about October, i want to make one more champion concept before that.
What was the problem? As you said, there was a problem if Sinitar would face enemy using other resource than Mana, and also, he was dependent on using his ultimate in order to start he bloodshed. So i buffed (Now Soul Burn) a lot to make it slightly better in earlier stages of the game and don't make Sinitar totally stomped by enemies with other resource than Mana. Also, Magic's End's Duration is now increased and cooldown is shorter, but to make Sinitar a little bit more balanced i reduced increased damage coming from "Silence, liars", just to don't make him a total destroyer of everything after clicking his E (And yes, i was inspired by Anti-Mage from DotA)
- Increased Attack speed per level (from 2.9% to 3.5%)
- Increased base damage per second of duration (from 10/20/30/40/50 to 20/30/40/50/60)
- Changed name to Soul burn
- Added effect to other resources/resourceless
- Increased % of burnt mana (From 1/3/5/7/9% to 2/4/6/8/10%)
- Decereased increased damage% (From 5/10/15/20/25% to 4/8/12/16/20%)
- Increased Duration (From 5/6/7 to 6/7/8 seconds)
- Reduced cooldown (From 140/120/100 to 120/100/80 seconds)
- Increased base Mana Burn at higher ranks (From 10/12/14% to 10/12.5/15%)
Sinitar borned in a small village, somewhere in Valoran. It wasn't very important for any ruling cities so, this village was free from wars and conflicts. Life was simple and peaceful, everything changed this day... Sinitar's Mother found two tramps hiding near their house. She wanted to give them a room for a night, whole familly, Sinitar's Father, two sisters and brother, agreed. Only Sinitar was thinking that these two look suspicious. The Night has come, and everyone was going to sleep. Sinitar couldn't sleep because of loud noises out of somewhere, he decided to check out what's going on, it was coming from the basement. Sinitar opened the door and he saw that those two tramps were in fact, Mages. They were propably doing some kind of ritual, but Sinitar never saw something like that so he decided that he won't interrupt it, if he would try, they propably would kill him. After a couple of hours, ritual has ended, mages dissapeared and all they left was a strange sphere of energy, which exploded before Sinitar even come close to it. Explosion wasn't very powerful, in fact, it didn't caused any damage to structure of house. Sinitar wanted to tell about this someone, but when he came to parents's room, they didn't wanted to move, their bodies was cold. The same thing happened to his siblings. Sinitar was scared about this situation, "What if explosion killed them?", "Or maybe mages did that previously?"... all came down to one, it was mages's fault. Sinitar discovered what's magic for, but from the bad side. After a couple of years Sinitar went to Anti-Mage's Shrine, to disover how defeat those magic wielding monsters, once and for all.
"Some says that magic works for good, for me, it works for good only when it works never more"― Sinitar, the Anti-Mage
"OPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOP" Please, when you will be reviewing concept don't write something like that :)
btw. didn't wanted to add any icons of skills because i was too lazy to find one ;_;
teh other awesum work: