Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Warning, this blog post may contain things that you may not agree with, please keep that in mind.
Aw hell yes, I'm back to show you much more ways how to make this game worse than it is right now. It's my fate dammnit! And you can't deny it. So, like I did previously, in this thread I will give you a set of changes that I would like to see in the actual League of Legends. I will try to stay away from champions that are currently getting actual changes on PBE, and they will be according to live (patch 4.13) version of the game. (Remember that if I will change a champion that was changed in my previous balance changes thread, previous changes will not be taken into consideration)
Let's get rollin'
Oh, and Riuzak, let me tag you and thank for the halp
- Blood Well:
- Cooldown rescaled from 225 seconds at all ranks to 240 / 230 / 220 / 210 seconds at ranks 1 / 5 / 9 / 13
Reason: For me, Aatrox's passive (the freepart) is pretty darn strong in early game, especially when compared to Zac's or Anivia's (Let us not forget that they can be killed while reviving when Aatrox, not really...). This should tone down his "haha you can't kill me" (Riven/Darius/Garen players, get hype yo), to compensate, it will recharge faster later.
- Ratio changed from (+ 10% AP) to (+ 10% AD)
Reason: Oh look, now it makes reason that his ult grants AD. Just a little change to make his all-in and teamfight presence better (Let me guess, I just killed AP Cow?)
- Molten Shield
- Active: Annie surrounds selected allied unit with shield of fire for 4 seconds. The shield increases armor of target and deals magic damage to enemy that attacks shielded unit. If target gets hit with 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 basic attacks, it is instantly destroyed. If Pyromania is ready to use, Molten shield releases a blast that applies Pyromania to all enemies within 175-unit radius around the target, and consumes Pyromania.
- Cooldown increased from 10 seconds at all ranks to 16 / 15 / 14 / 13 / 12
- Base Magic damage reduced from 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 to 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 (Ratio remains untouched (+ 20% AP))
- Mana cost increased from 20 to 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60
- Armor rescaled from 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 to 12 / 24 / 36 / 48 / 60
- Magic Resistance removed
Reason: Hey, if we all agreed that Annie support died several month ago, why not push her towards support role a little bit more. I just hate current Molten Shield, it exists there just so that Annie can freely charge Pyromania with no effort. This change kinda removes that aspect (thanks to mana cost increase and cooldown increase) BUT(T), it adds much more gameplay right now, opens up some good opportunities for making da playz, and... Annie would become a legit support, not second AP mid that for some reason sits on bot.
- NEW AMAZING STUFF:
- When Cho'Gath kills a target with Feast, the amount of health and mana restored by Carnivore is trippled
- Cooldown increased from 60 to 65
Reason: We all know in what spot Cho'Gath is... maybe not, whatever. I think that this change would be very helpful for his sustain (compared to other tanks, Cho'Gath kinda lacks it...), and now there is more ways of staying alive during fights than stacking health, it's obviously decapitating enemy (It works in real life too, try it out).
- Infected Cleaver
- Cooldown increased from 4 at all levels to 9 / 8.25 / 7.5 / 6.75 / 6
- Damage reduced from 15% / 18% / 21% / 23% / 25% of target's current health to 15% / 17% / 19% / 21% / 23% of target's current health
- Cooldown increased from 7 seconds to 11 seconds
Reason: I really hate this guy, he is both incredibly tanky, has permaslow, and deals fuckload of damage. I know that his tankyness is iconic part of his kit, so I left it untouched. MEANWHILE THAT PIECE OF MERDE CALLED INFECTED CLEAVER.
- Nimble Fighter
- Reworked: Years spent under wanted positively influenced Fizz's agillity. So that whenever he Jumps or Dashes, he gains an abillity to ignore unit collision and take reduced damage for 2 seconds upon ending the animation.
- Damage reduction rescaled from 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 / 14 to 9% / 11% / 13% / 15% at ranks 1 / 6 / 11 / 16
- Cooldown increased from 16 / 14 / 12 / 10 / 8 seconds to 16 / 15 / 14 / 13 / 12
Reason: Some love Fizz (like me), Some hate him, Some don't care about him, but we all agree on one thing... his passive abillity sucks. Seriously, it's impossible to notice what it actually does, even though the unit collision ignore is fine, that "damage reduction" is a joke, especially because Fizz goes mid, he won't get AA'd much. I tried to make his passive fit his playstyle more, while preserving it's core identity. "But Erdamon, he would get OP'n'shit"... Ever tried hard cc?... Alright, damnit... TO COMPENSATE THIS OH MY GOD OVERPOWERED CHANGE, HIS E WILL HAVE LONGER COOLDOWN, YAY.
- Mana regeneration increased from 6.5 (+0.6) to 6.8 (+0.9)
- Damage dealt to minions and monsters changed from 66% to 80%
- Spirit of Dread
- Now also restores mana equal to 20% of damage done within the area
- Onslaught of Shadows
- Fear duration rescaled from 1 second to 1 / 1.25 / 1.5
Reason: Basically, most of those Hecarim changes are there to let him hold in jungle a bit longer, we all know that his horrible camp clearing speed is because of his horrible mana pool (and that damage penalty on Q but whatever), so yeah, I give Hecarim so much love that everyone is going to puke I guess.
- Cooldown increased from 7 / 6 / 5 / 4 / 3 seconds to 9 seconds at all ranks
- Now cooldown decreases by 1 whenever Jax dodges an attack with Counter Strike
- Counter Strike
- While Counter Strike is active, Jax deals 85% damage with his basic attacks.
Reason: Oh gee, nobody seen that coming I guess. Anyway, what's the point of all of this? Tone Jax down. His W is on ridiculously short cooldown which is nothing but a pure bullshit. To compensate, whenever enemy is dumb enough to attack Jax while is Counter Strike is active, W's cooldown will get lower. Oh, and to compensate that, he will deal less damage when Counter Strike is active (HE ENTERS "DEFENSIVE" STANCE GODDAMNIT).
- Sigil of Silence
- Detonation now instantly ends channeled abillities
Reason: Previously I wanted to give her silence back... then I realized that I can do this instead.
Lee Sin (Oh boy, this will be funny)
- Sonic Wave
- Range decreased from 1100 to 1000
- Bonus AD ratio (both casts) decreased from (+ 90% Bonus AD) to (+ 85% Bonus AD) (Combined damage: (+ 170% Bonus AD))
- Landing upon casting Safeguard now puts rest of Lee Sin's abillities on 1 second global, static cooldown
- Dragon's Rage
- Knockback distance rescaled from 1200 to 800 / 1000 / 1200
- No longer has base damage
- Bonus AD ratio changed from (+ 200% Bonus AD) to (+ 275% Total AD)
Reason: Before you raise your pitchforks... We all know that Rit0 doesn't know what Lee Sin's weaknesses are, and we all know that for me, it's the worst champion designed ever. Mostly because his kit is overloaded with stuff, it was a problem for me to rebalance him, and then I thought "Why not give him those weaknesses?". Now, during ganks he will have to coordinate his actions with ally's and choose between AD or Tank build, if he has to be versatile, why not make him versatile in a way "Damage or Tankyness" than "Damage or Tankyness? Why not both?". Ha! Blind fag! You escaped me when I was doing previous balance changes, but you won't escape so easily no- *Safeguards away*... shit.
- Mana regeneration increased from 5.0(+0.4) to 6.5(+0.7)
- Reworked: Whenever Lissandra hits an enemy with one of her abillities that causes crowd control effect (Glacial Path with Rylai's slow is not taken into consideration), she will gain a stackable shield for 2 seconds, equal to 15% of damage done + 10% mana, the shield stacks until it reaches a value of 50 (+ 20 x Lissandra's level)
Reason: When Lissandra came out, I loved her, she was such a great champion, balanced, fun, and quite rewarding... until the first balance changes and the fact that it turned out that Lissandra is worth picking only because of her cc, rest of her aspects were barely noticable (damage, durabillity). I know that she doesn't need that much damage, since she's a cc train, but her durabillity might be increased a bit, that's why there's this new passive (and to compensate lost of her mana sustain, increased mana regen). And that Frozen Tomb change? Just so that casting it on yourself won't be so crucial.
- Movement speed decreased from 335 to 330
- Now Lucian is able to move while attacking with Lightslinger buff
Reason: Yey, Lucian changes came, now his E is ridiculously broken and he can kite with... oh wait, he can't. Performing Lightslinger animation takes freaking hours. Even though I reduced his movement speed a bit, now that he can move while attacking with Lightslinger, I think it'll be enough.
- 30px Sapling Toss
- Impact Base damage increased from 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 / 120 to 40 / 75 / 110 / 145 / 180
- Maximum possible Base damage is now at 120 / 195 / 270 / 345 / 420
Reason: ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
- Base health increased from 365 to 415
- Base armor increased from 13 to 16
Reason: I don't play Nami often, but whenever I do... she just feels like a wet tissue paper when it comes to combat. It's not much, but still, something that could help nami survive dose early games.
- 30px Vault
- Damage increased from 40 / 70 / 100 / 130 / 160 (+ 20% Bonus AD) to 50 / 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 (+ 50% Bonus AD)
Reason: Quinn is nowadays considered a trash-tier ADC (Sadly). It's mostly because her damage output is a lot lower than other adcs. While this change is groundbreaking, it might be good for bringing Quinn to a better spot.
- Now hitting an invisible unit instantly reveals it
- Slow increased from 20% / 25% / 30% / 35% / 40% to 25% / 30% / 35% / 40% / 45%
Reason: Just a small buffs for our beloved... ball... I don't know... anyway, SHOW THOSE TWITCHES NO MERCY.
- Blade of the Exile
- Cooldown increased from 110 / 80 / 50 to 110 / 85 / 70
Reason: Goddamn you Riven and your... existance! That's enough I can do about her and not get blamed.
- Pick a Card
- Picking a card resets autoattack timer
Reason: Just a small change to make Twisted Fate smoother and feel better. At least it makes sense here to make it reset autoattack timer unlike this.
- Short Fuse
- Damage against structures decreased from 150% to 125%
- Cooldown decrease on abillity cast decreased from 4 seconds to 3 seconds
Reason: Since Ziggs was massively buffed, he was quite problematic, now that he's something that's close to balanced champion, his abillity to push towers... His waveclear is fine, it can stay... but not the fact that he can easily destroy enemy's turret in a matter of seconds.
That's enough of my own balance changes! I hope you enjoyed and that there are people out there who agree with me at least A BIT. Maybe i'll add some more in future, but maybe, just maybe. Currently, I leave you with this. Don't forget to comment and discuss this stuff with me!
That's all folks!
Oh... uhm... and, uh... about those Lee Sin changes... *teleports away to Iceland*. Ha! You can't catch me here, this place is so boring that you'll never think about going in here!