So Dan is half-human half-zombie (rotten skin in several places). Mostly inspired by Warmonger Sion skin. Dan haven't got helmet, he's a bit thinner than Sion (and of course he looks different) and wields large sword on his back. He's melee fighter with 175 attack range.
[Passive] Fallen Souls - Whenever nearby (allied or enemy) champion dies, Dan feeds with their soul gaining bonus life steal & spell vamp for 10 seconds. With consecutive stacks, this passive refreshes. Max. 3 stacks, 1500 range. The amount raise on lv 7 & 13.
- Bonus life steal & spell vamp: 6/9/12% per stack
[Q Skill] Intimidation (active) - Instantly deals magic damage to enemy champion and puts intimidate debuff on him for 2.5 seconds. If champion with that debuff auto attacks any allied champion, he will trigger intimidate effect and get feared for 1.5 seconds.
- Magic damage: 70/115/160/205/250 (+ 1.0 per ablity power)
- Mana cost: 55/65/75/85/95 mana
- Cooldown: 13/11.5/10/8.5/7 seconds
- Range: 700
Great to disable any fighter. However, it's still possible to use skills on champions or farm minions.
[W Skill] Demonic Shield (active) - Activates shield for 5 seconds, gaining increased armor, magic resist and move speed.
- Armor & Magic Resist: 20/25/30/35/40
- Movement speed: 6/12/18/24/30%
- Mana cost: 60/65/70/75/80 mana
- Cooldown: 16/15/14/13/12 seconds
Your chasing and team fight tool.
[E Skill] Blood on my Sword (active) - For next 6 seconds, each of Dan's basic attacks deals magic damage equal to % of dealt physical damage to target.
- Percentage: 7/14/21/28/35%
- Mana cost: 60/70/80/90/100 mana
- Cooldown: 20/18/16/14/12 seconds
Add some crit, and enjoy watching how yours enemy HP burns!
[R Skill] Bloody Raid (active) - Dashes to target location, dealing AoE damage and slowing nearby enemies for 1.5 seconds.
- Magic damage: 140/220/300 (+ 0.75 per ablity power)
- Mana cost: 90 mana
- Movement slow: 25/35/45%
- Range of AoE: 300
- Range to center AoE: 650
- Dash speed: 1400
- Cooldown: 10 seconds
Every fighter need to have their dash, right?
Don't forget to comment! Thanks!