Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All numbers can be changed. The concept is key, though.Advice, comment and constructive criticism is always accepted.
Kei, the Spirit Exorcist is a custom champion in League of Legends.
Hello summoners. This is Green Moriyama, presenting to you the seemingly self-centered exorcist who claims to be the key to "saving" the world of evil, Kei. Even if he is obsessed with such a goal, he doesn't shy from protecting the weak and preventing harm from anyone who is capable of helping his cause. And when one defies his cause...he won't hesitate to throw a talisman at such a foe to cleanse them of "evil" that he believes occupies this enemy. Will he really save the world from destruction? I wouldn't know. But for sure, he's willing to do whatever is in his powers to bless this world with his otherworldly powers that is not science nor true magic... -Green Moriyama
Words say of the existence of a stoic exorcist from Ionia who claims to be a savior that will cleanse the world of all evil. Seemingly reserved and of few words, this man would exorcise any demon and evil no matter the dangers. He does not do such for riches but for what seems to be a personal goal. He has visited all sorts of places in Valoran for his quest, from the mountains of Freljord to the hot sands of the Shurima desert. Many are awed by his spiritual powers, but few still doubt that he really is a savior as he claims to be. Yet, he continues to overturn their doubts with his mysterious powers.
"I am the savior who will dispel this world of all evil. No one... and I say no one can stop me on my journey."― Kei
At the edge of the Freljord kingdom, snow falls on a small village that is considered as a makeshift rest stop for weary travelers and merchants. And as a rest stop, even the locals will stop by the taverns to hear the worldly news that these foreigners may talk of.
"Ahaha. The Blunk here is top-notch as always!" A large man laughs as he slams his mug of booze onto the table he sits at. "Come on, drink, Neddal!"
The younger lady, named Neddal, who sits next to this large man sighs. "We will be leaving tomorrow, so don't waste yourself tonight, Bhoris."
"Oh, can't we just enjoy this night," the large man named Bhoris begs as he raises his arms up. "We just traveled across Demacia without a stop. I'm sure you are tired no less than I am!"
"Please. I may be tired, but a drink will not alleviate it for me. I would rather eat my favorite fish-mince to ensure a good rest. You know that best."
"Uhm... excuse me," someone talks to the two from being them.
Both Neddal and Bhoris turn around to where they heard the voice. And before them stands a young man, possibly of the age of a novice who could go off to war. With another mug of Blunk in one hand and a dish of freshly cooked fish-mince in the other, he is one of the tavern's waiters.
"Gah. Another mug? No need to serve that to the man," Neddal motions to the waiter.
"Come on Neddal," Bhoris is about to argue, but something strikes him odd. "But... I did not order another round of Blunk."
"Well... I did," the young man mumbles.
Bhoris looks at the young man in astonishment while Neddal wonders why the young man would do this. "Do you want to talk with us?" Neddal assumes the young man's intentions. "Is that why you brought us the mug for Bhoris and an extra serving of fish-mince for me?"
"Y-yes...," the young man affirms as he stumbles on his words. Neddal can see that this man lacks some self-confidence or social skills, so she keeps her words light so as not to frighten him.
"Come on. Sit down, young one," Niddal invites the young man.
The young man sits down in a chair across from the two. Bhoris downs the mug of Blunk as Neddal begins to eat her fish-mince.
"So tell us," Neddal speaks up. "What is it?"
"Well... are you two travelers?" the young man asks.
Bhoris, having finished the extra-serving of Blunk already, places the mug aside and leans forward.
"Yes, we are. To be precise, we are merchants who adventures on the side," Bhoris's tone changes from cheerful to slightly serious. "But may I ask?" Slightly intimidated by Bhoris's large figure and his new tone, the young man can only nod in affirmation. "What is your name?" Bhoris simply asks as he leans forward more. "...Teon," Teon introduces himself. "Good," Bhoris leans back, crossing his arms before asking his next question. "Are you fine to leave your duty as a waiter?"
"Ah... yes. Father runs the tavern, a-and... he knows that I love to hear stories from the travelers," Teon shies a bit but is able to explain himself.
"Stories? What would you want from stories?" Neddal inquires with a sharp gaze. "I'm sure there are things better than listening around these parts."
"I... I like to hear about the extravagant news of the world," Teon answers. "This place is remote, b-but... it also is fortunate to be where most trade comes to and fro between Freljord and the world."
"Most especially... stories of the latest fad...," Teon looks back at Bhoris and Neddal with earnest eyes. "The exorcist."
"The... exorcist?" Neddal gives a weird look. "Are you talking about those shamans who banishes the so-called evil spirits?"
"Somewhat," Teon immediately answers. "But I've been hearing a lot of this one person who claims to be 'the savior of the world'."
"Ahaha! Savior of the world? Sounds like false-sticks to me," Bhoris doesn't believe the words of Teon. "No person would call himself a savior aside from those badgered Demacians."
"I swear though! I-I thought the same at first," Teon stands from his seat, attracting the attention of some of the others at the tavern. Thus, he sits back down in embarrassment.
"But every other person I've been chatting with as of late has been talking about the rumours of 'the Exorcist'. And I wondered if you two...," Teon quiets down as he feels that he'll be laughed at again. The last travelers he asked this very question did ridicule him for being a naive brat, and he felt real hurt.
"Well, son, I don't know of any world-saving 'exorcist' or spell caster of the kind. Right, Neddal... Neddal?" Bhoris answers, but as he tries to motion to Neddal, he sees her deep in thought.
Neddal finally finishes her deep thought and speaks up. "Does this exorcist have black hair, blue eyes and wears a black cloak?"
"Why, yes! He's been described as such," Teon exhilarates as he has found someone who might know the Exorcist.
"He also has a unique staff with a loop at the top of ornate designs," Neddal continues to describe the man she believes is the same Exorcist Teon refers to.
"Yes, yes! That's him!" Teon agrees.
"Neddal, what's up with this Exorc-whatever you two seem to know?" Bhoris, unable to follow along, wonders what his companion is talking about.
"I overheard at the Bilgewater docks this one story, how a single man exterminated a twenty-meter-long demon fish," Neddal mentions.
"Yes, I've heard that story. Until two months ago, this one fishing port in Bilgewater was being preyed upon by a demon fish that was seemingly unkillable," Teon narrates. "When boats were sent out by mercenaries to take care of the fish, it would either disappear or sink the ships by eating the hull and the crew."
"And then, two months ago... that was when the Exorcist appeared out of nowhere, bringing back the carcass of the very demon fish onto shore," Neddal now looks downwards as she recalls this story herself. "There were no scars or broken bones on its body, but the fish was for sure dead and lifeless... as if the spirit of it had been exorcised and killed."
"Hold on you two. I'm still not getting all of this you talk of," Bhoris claims in disbelief. "Let me tell you, I would believe in this Exorcist guy if he hunted that Gohath, the rabid white wolf with ruby eyes that has been terrorizing the caravans around these part an-"
The door into the tavern suddenly slams open as someone stands at the door, cutting off Bhoris's talk. The tavern becomes quiet as the people within look at the man who stands ominously. And as he walks in with his raven black hair and sapphire blue eyes, he holds a large bag in one hand and an intricate staff in the other.
Theoretical Item Build
Skins & Trivia
- Kei’s name derives from the character “蛍”, which can be read as “firefly” in Japanese.
- In one of his idle animations for his classic skin, fireflies appear before him as he prays.
- Wields a staff that is very similar to a Monk Staff].
- Kei's profile art is taken from Exorcist of the game Lost Saga.
- Kei has multiple influences from the Blue Exorcist series.
- Kei’s dance refers to the song “Take Off” by 2PM, the first ending theme of the anime series. The dance is based on the first half of the main chorus dance of the song starting at 0:58.
- Kei also utilizes blue “flames” and has a blade that mimics the sword used by the series’ protagonist for Holy Blade.
- Kei is one of few champion who manages to escape death during their death animation. In his case, he becomes a paper doll talisman, which can mean that he himself was never in battle and was using a talisman double to do his deed.
- The following champions are classified as by Kei as:
- False "Prophets" or Deceivers
- Some champions are classified in grey-zones while others are not classified at all.
- The attire in this skin takes direct reference to those worn by the protagonist of Blue Exorcist, notably the black jacket, the white button-up shirt and black slacks setup, with obvious alterations.
- The details of the sword he wields are also similar to those of the protagonist, more than his classic skin.
- This is a reference to the Japanese Fuke-Zen, more specifically the Komusou, identifiable by the straw bascinet Kei wears in this skin.
- This skin refers to the commonly portrayed idea of a Paladin as a RPG character class, a support/healing tank, over its actually meaning of the Twelve Peers of Charlemagne.
- This is a slight irony to his in-game role. Although he has the capability to heal and shield allies or himself, he lacks the superiority of support utility and steadfast defense most RPG paladins excel in.
Water Torrent Kei
- The clothing in this skin has certain influences from the Water tribes, thus the Waterbending, of Avatar: the Last Airbender.
Forest Monk Kei
- This skin takes elements from the Japanese mountain hermits, the Yamabushi.
Winter Storm Kei
- The daemon Kei summons during Great Spirit is similar to Innocentius, a summoned fire-demon used by Stiyl Magnus from “A Certain Magical Index.”
- The daemon also sports devil horns and wings, typical features of a , not a .
- He shares this theme with Alistar, Mordekaiser and Nasus.
Circus Vendor Kei
- Kei throws circus tickets and uses an advertisement board-on-a-stick in this skin.
Love Letter Kei
- This skin is a tribute to Valentine's Day of 20XX.
Soul Chosen - Iwasaki Taku (From the OST of "Noragami")
"Do remember when uploading pictures to a wikia, with the format (Yourname)_(FileName).jpg, without brackets." - Mineko Charat Lucky
Use this link to make your own custom champion concepts: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Special:CreateBlogPage?preload=User_blog:Mineko_Charat_Lucky/Behold,_a_Sandwich