- stone grip resets Emanuel's attack timer
- Emanuel is suppressed while suppressing the target.
- Thrown units are airborne and travel 500 units
- Stone Grip's augmented second cast, has a casting time of .75 seconds, during which the suppressed target is still suppressed even if the effect would have ended.
- If cast perfectly at max rank after exactly 2.25 seconds, the unit will have been suppressed for 3 seconds, the longest and most powerful CC in the game..ogv|410px]]
With one rank in embrace of Gaia at the start of the game. This allows you to augment any of your basic abilities as needed, or absorb some damage. Absorbing damage is often worth it as the abilities cooldown is reduced upon being broken.
Emanuel is highly defensive, both against ranged and melee champion. He defends almost utterly against ranged champions similar to Yasuo, but controls positioning against champions who dare close in.
Emanuel has many options to take when starting a team fight.
He almost always starts with his dash, moving in close to the opponents. If he chooses to augment it, he can bypass the entire team and go strait for the carries, CCing them with Stone Grip, and covering himself with Terran allies.
If he chooses to not augment it, he has two options. Augmenting Stone Grip to sentence someone to all the CC and damage of the rest of your team, or augment Terran Allies to keep everyone in place and absorb damage for his team.
If none of the augments seem useful at the time, just let the shield absorb damage. It will come off cooldown soon enough when it is broken.