To celebrate the conclusion of my exams, I thought that it would be nice to express the pent up ideas I've had during the annual torture, regardless of my say of indefinite absence. I cannot promise to post further blog posts, or contribute again towards CB2, but I hope that the following ideas may be of some entertainment, and if not, at least interesting.
The following proposals are mostly for the reason of producing more diverse options in the game, and providing each playable character with a kit befitting of their theme. Ekko, as of now, is actually quite underwhelming in terms of his kit matching his theme. A champion who has the power to meddle with time has so much potential, but alas, it just had to be gypsylord who got his hands on Ekko. Pesky 3 hits do not belong on every single champion.
- Recipe: 850 Gold + +
- Stats: 50 Attack damage, 30% Attack speed
- Unique Passive:
- Ardent Blitz: Your champion's next melee basic attack deals 40% AD bonus physical damage to nearby enemies. The bonus damage can critically strike and scales with critical strike damage.
- Vanquish: Your champion's basic attacks against enemies within 200-range performs a melee basic attack with Euclidator instead of their standard ranged basic attack, dealing 110% AD physical damage which can critically strike as normal. Your champion's melee basic attacks do not apply on-hit effects sourced from their own abilities, but while performing melee basic attacks your champion gains 40% bonus attack speed.
- Limitations: This item can only purchased on ranged champions.
- Recipe: 600 Gold + +
- Stats: 400 Health, 40 Magic resistance, 10% cooldown reduction
- Unique Passive:
- Courage: An instance of damage sourced from enemy champions which would be fatal to your champion is negated, and instead heals your champion for 60% of the damage amount. (60 second cooldown)
- Solidarity: Magic damage sourced from enemy champions which are afflicting your champion are equally shared among your champion and nearby allied champions within 1200-range who also have Mother's Rosario equipped. Redirected magic damage is not subject to the effects of Solidarity.