This was first skill invented for my first concept here. It just sounds fun for me, so I made it a core for this champion.
This skill's intented use #1 is to heal: Dash and allows to close a gap and AA reset and bonus range allow to heal wounded allies almost immediately. Additionally AA reset allows Bree to win "Vision Ward fights", procand Trolls to play AD Bree ;) This skill could also be an escape tool, obviously.
I had no idea what to give her as third skill... Seriously. So I strenghtened her "soul theme" and cool "chaos" channel with souls floating around... I think this skill will be tweaked a lot (it acually was).
I AM TERRYFYING DIRE SUPPPORT. BOO. She needed cc and more team utility. This skill has also philosophical use: "Don't get too close to me or I'll die"; "Leave me alone"; "Let me die" etc. Additionally, fears from ally cause target to take damage. Synergy is cool, isn't it?
Lore, sketches, quotes and/or something else incoming. Hold on, I have too many concepts in too many different places to publish it all at once :)
Thanks for Patience.
Special thanks to Typhyron for telling everyone how to do tabbers in the comments under one of his posts. :)
24.08.2013 or 08.24.2013 in 'Murica
- Added Credits/Changelog/Hide tabber. More stuff is separately, becuase more people will see it this way.
- The last Order changes
- Removed Mana restoraton on nearby death.
- Changed release interval from 1/0.85/0.70/0.55/0.4 to 0.5 at all ranks.
- Bree now summons additional soul-slave every 4s (previously 3s).
- Changes were made in order to make this skill feel less like an ultimate.
- Added slight slow to this skill, in order not to make Bree outclassed as support.
- Corrected some typos.
- Added Outrageous Runic Blade to "More stuff to look at".
More stuff to look at: