This was first skill invented for my first concept here. It just sounds fun for me, so I made it a core for this champion.
This skill's intented use #1 is to heal: Dash and allows to close a gap and AA reset and bonus range allow to heal wounded allies almost immediately. Additionally AA reset allows Bree to win "Vision Ward fights", procand Trolls to play AD Bree ;) This skill could also be an escape tool, obviously.
Designed, because Supports need support skills. But it's not an ordinary shield. To gain damage shield, you need to block an enemy ability. The most satisfying use for this skill is to Q in front of your ally and activate it to block dangerous skillshot, such as.
I had no idea what to give her as third skill... Seriously. So I strenghtened her "soul theme" and cool "chaos" channel with souls floating around... I think this skill will be tweaked a lot (it acually was).
I AM TERRYFYING DIRE SUPPPORT. BOO. She needed cc and more team utility. This skill has also philosophical use: "Don't get too close to me or I'll die"; "Leave me alone"; "Let me die" etc. Additionally, fears from ally cause target to take damage. Synergy is cool, isn't it?
Lore, sketches, quotes and/or something else incoming. Hold on, I have too many concepts in too many different places to publish it all at once :)
Thanks for Patience.
Special thanks to Typhyron for telling everyone how to do tabbers in the comments under one of his posts. :)
24.08.2013 or 08.24.2013 in 'Murica
- Added Credits/Changelog/Hide tabber. More stuff is separately, becuase more people will see it this way.
- The last Order changes
- Removed Mana restoraton on nearby death.
- Changed release interval from 1/0.85/0.70/0.55/0.4 to 0.5 at all ranks.
- Bree now summons additional soul-slave every 4s (previously 3s).
- Changes were made in order to make this skill feel less like an ultimate.
- Added slight slow to this skill, in order not to make Bree outclassed as support.
- Corrected some typos.
- Added Outrageous Runic Blade to "More stuff to look at".
More stuff to look at: