Some visions of reworked Warwick could be found in the web. I'm aware, that it's something other than I'll post it. The reason of it is mainly to share with you my ideas, how it could be refreshed, but add some freshness to the kit. As for defense if this blog is unnecessary as the kit is somewhere in the web, long beforerework there was also his kit, including his ghouls rather than mist beings and flipping his enemies over his shoulder with his shovel (naturally I won't find it now to recall it here). Anyway, let's go with it!
I am WarwickEdit
And I am a werewolf. I like to claw my opponents, I sometimes howl and feel the blood of surrounding wounded enemies. I also rarely leave my beloved jungle and just wait before I hit level 6 to jump on my unsuspecting victims and suppress them, so they for sure will die. That's. Warwick feels like having everything a true wolfman needs:
- Some sort of viciousness and bloodlust from both and .
- A howl in , which makes him even more deadly and willing to fight.
- He smells nearby wounded enemies, thanks to his and that makes him even more feral, as this increases his movement speed.
- He can jump and suppress his enemies with his strength with his .
Seems like werewolf like no other, but all of these abilities are not impressing and somewhat dull. What I'm trying to do is to keep all his wolfman traits, while bringing a bit dynamism and usefulness outside his ultimate and DPS.
Statistics and attributesEdit
The changes here might seem like just a blogger's imagination. I won't lie that it's not this. However, the goal of this is right - to make him more intriguing and fun to play, while keeping his unique traits.
- His is just on-hit effect. Nothing special. Every time he attacks he deals bonus damage and heals. The end. Now I've given him some sort of unique sustain (might be unbalanced, but the numbers are placeholders anyway and can be changed in a blink of an eye). Like a wolf who kills it's victim, he can eat their body and restore vast amounts of health, but if he'll be disturbed, it won't be that effective.
- His is also pretty dull. Naturally, I don't think each champion's each ability has to be unique and the only one among the others, but making it a bit dynamic would only help him. Also, the leap, even if short with minimal crowd control, would help him greatly to gank before level 6, and with red buff, it could be applied pretty often (thanks to slow, could attack and apply it more times). Also, the wolfmen shouldn't be slow and clumsy as he is now.
- His was pretty good - even if simple. However, I've changed it, because I had such an idea to change it! Also, when lack of howling, he could do it while casting his .
- His is now also more interesting - it doesn't just reveal opponents - adds the feeling of sensing the enemies that there are nearby and the more of them, the more ferocious he becomes. Also, this ability can be also activated to reveal them and grant huge a steroid to him, making him enter some kind of unstoppable rage. Doesn't sound it suiting for a werewolf?
- His Infinite Duress is okay even right now. But why instead of making him channel don't give him an on-hit effect that suppresses his enemies? Much more ways in which could be it used, like jumping to the enemy tank to disable an ally of theirs nearby. Also, short disables would not necessarily stop his channeling, since he could start attacking after leaving crowd-control.
So, he has much more burst potential, thanks to two nuking abilities, but his attacking potential is still kept as a steroid in his(and somewhat ). Even if both can be unavailable for too often, his two bursty abilities will make him a threat without his ultimate. Also, as the scalings aren't that high, his power still is in attack speed and on-hit effects. What do you think? Write down here!
Soon to become the best Warwick.