Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Byren is a short, small man with cragged bark for skin. Armed with a large greatsword, he is dressed in hunting leathers and wears a heavy cloak made of leaves in red and orange.
Quotes - Animations
- "Mankind will not suffer a quiet death."
Attacking - Diagonal strikes with greatsword; overhead for critical strikes
- "Taste steel!"
- "These are my woods."
- "You brought your own destruction."
- "Nature has come to reclaim it's own."
- "Everything can be hunted."
- "You've gotten in my way."
Movement - Sword held to the side, smooth strides
- "I remember when the air didn't smell of smoke and coal."
- "Stay hidden."
- "Nature protects its own."
- "I prefer deer trails to roads."
- "Finally, a moment of peace."
- "Away from home, off to fight."
- "We're going on a hunt."
Taunt - Stops and leans on sword
- "I can't decide if you're even worth killing."
- "Now, let's see you put up a fight."
Joke - Pulls a root out of the ground and inspects it before eating it
- "This... hopefully isn't poisonous."
- "Ah, pine tree. Not the most tasty thing around."
Death - Blows away as leaves, leaving sword stuck in the ground
17th Mar, 2015 - Posted