Byren is a short, small man with cragged bark for skin. Armed with a large greatsword, he is dressed in hunting leathers and wears a heavy cloak made of leaves in red and orange.
Quotes - Animations
- "Mankind will not suffer a quiet death."
Attacking - Diagonal strikes with greatsword; overhead for critical strikes
- "Taste steel!"
- "These are my woods."
- "You brought your own destruction."
- "Nature has come to reclaim it's own."
- "Everything can be hunted."
- "You've gotten in my way."
Movement - Sword held to the side, smooth strides
- "I remember when the air didn't smell of smoke and coal."
- "Stay hidden."
- "Nature protects its own."
- "I prefer deer trails to roads."
- "Finally, a moment of peace."
- "Away from home, off to fight."
- "We're going on a hunt."
Taunt - Stops and leans on sword
- "I can't decide if you're even worth killing."
- "Now, let's see you put up a fight."
Joke - Pulls a root out of the ground and inspects it before eating it
- "This... hopefully isn't poisonous."
- "Ah, pine tree. Not the most tasty thing around."
Death - Blows away as leaves, leaving sword stuck in the ground
17th Mar, 2015 - Posted
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found