Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pulse, is a custom champion in League of Legends.
Thaumas Pulse was born to a rich Piltover family who owned a weapons and technology Industry, that made most of Piltover's firearms, and combat suits. This gave a young Thaumas Pulse access to knowledge on how to create motors, scanners and the likes. At the age of twelve he constructed his first Hextech weapon known to Piltover today as a Taser. This weapon though, had been infamously used by a a certain terrorist in a recent rampage. Upon the day of his graduation in the Piltover Institute of Technology, or P.I.T.. In the same school he developed the Light and Dark sound conversion Theory which his professors found impossible. This, instead of putting the young man down, challenged him, and by the end of the month he had created the Hextech Sound Gloves, which used black and white crystals which were purchased from a man in the Shurima desert. The gloves were impossible to recreate. His parents died a few years later due to a car crash, and the young man took over the multi-billion gold empire, known simply as Pulse Industries. This empowered him to be a key part of Piltover so he joined the Resistance of Jayce as a Tech Officer and the main funder. At the same time he became the first ever DJ in Valoran thanks to the Soundmakers. The combat potential of the gloves, and the fact that only he knew how to use it, made Piltover's leaders offer him a chance to represent the city in the League of Legends. Though it is up to the High Summoners to decide whether he is worthy of participating.
- Upon selection
- "They will fade into darkness!"
- "Oh look noobs!."
- "*electronic whirring"
- "Dropping the bass."
- "Daft Punks!"
- "Don't you worry child."
- "Savin' the world."
- "Pew pew!"
- "Hoping we'll Get Lucky."
- "Click all you want, I'm not moving any faster."
- "All I hear is click click click click click."
- "Remember, wards."
- "Don't get me into my zone."
- "Do you think I'll be safe and sound?"
- Upon using Fading Darkness
- "Aaaaaand I-yayayahhhh will always love you!!!"
- "Do not face me in my ultimate form!"
- "I have the power of YOLO!"
Never gonna give you up (Rick Astley)
- "Gems wub wub wub Tru-tru-tru-tru-truuuuuuu OUTRAGEOUS wub wub."
- "I'm smarter than you!"
- Taunting near an enemy Viktor
- "Do you come with free wifi?"
- Upon Using Teleport
- "Walking's for losers."
- Upon killing an enemy Jayce
- "Hammer me more Jayce...ew."
- "Taste the damn rainbow."
- "Electrify! (hums beat of Martin Garrix's 'Animals')"
- "That hammer really did you well."
- Upon killing an enemy Shen
- "Ouch Charlie."
- Upon killing an enemy Ezreal
- "Where's the blue monkey with red boots?"
- Upon killin an enemy Caitlyn
- "I'm sorry I though you were Teemo."
- not yet implemented
Recall animation is him projecting a DJ station.
Has a helmet similar to Daft Punk's Thomas Bangalter
Has a witty, though charming voice
gloves morph depending on ability