I love mages, I have most of the mages except some 6300IP ones >.>. I love how each mage uses different sources (elemental) to conjure magic damage or heal, shield...whatever to their use. So I want to compile a list for fun :D. Mage tanks count as mages too in my book~
AP Champions Edit
- Dark: , and
- Electricity: , , and (ok, 'arcane energy' looks like electricity to me)
- Fire: and
- Ice: , and
- Poison: and
- Void: and
- Death: , counts?
- Void: , his abilities and particles don't look 'Void-ish' at all comparing to the other two.
- Wine: , is wine even an element, or elemental at all?
- Technology: , , , , and ^
- Water: , uhhh, all his abilities are not water magic damage, shark and trident don't count. Water particles were nice but he does not pass as a true water mage.
Tricks and magic
- , Card magic LOL
- , ???
- , Fan energy? Enlightenment is definitely a No.
- , destruction magic? energy??
- , someone help me with this one, light? holy energy? what.
The Animals Riot's animal champions~ This might be another blog post on animals...
- , fox magic
cowbull magic. ew.. ,
- , meow~ or better, nyan magic~
- , unicorn magic.
- , raven magic.
Ok now this sounds likenow, especially under 'The Obvious'. Now, what are some other that Riot should have added? Thoughts.
- If there's a , we should have a . ?
- I think is enough for . LOL
Speaking of Pokemon:
- Where is steel? ?
- We have , not a mage tho.
- Ghost, Psychic, Dark -> Dark and Void.
Normal, Fighting, Flying, and ???.
- How can I forget, is what we have closest to Bug, but he is not a mage, so maybe this little ? JK.
- Hmm, Grass? = Wood, not Grass, we need a Grass Champion.
- Ground? = Rock Solid, not Ground, We need a Ground or Earth Champion.