I love mages, I have most of the mages except some 6300IP ones >.>. I love how each mage uses different sources (elemental) to conjure magic damage or heal, shield...whatever to their use. So I want to compile a list for fun :D. Mage tanks count as mages too in my book~
- Air/Wind: Janna
- Dark: Fiddlesticks, Morgana and Veigar
- Electricity: Kennen, Ryze, and Xerath (ok, 'arcane energy' looks like electricity to me)
- Fire: Annie and Brand
- Ice: Anivia, Nunu and Sejuani
- Light: Lux
- Metal: Mordekaiser
- Poison: Cassiopeia and Singed
- Rock: Malphite
- Sound: Sona
- Wood: Maokai
- Void: Kassadin and Malzahar
- Death: Sion, counts?
- Void: Cho'Gath, his abilities and particles don't look 'Void-ish' at all comparing to the other two.
- Wine: Gragas, is wine even an element, or elemental at all?
- Technology: Blitzcrank, Heimerdinger, Orianna, Rumble, and Viktor^
- Water: Fizz, uhhh, all his abilities are not water magic damage, shark and trident don't count. Water particles were nice but he does not pass as a true water mage.
Tricks and magic
- Galio, ???
- Karma, Fan energy? Enlightenment is definitely a No.
- Karthus, destruction magic? energy??
- Kayle, someone help me with this one, light? holy energy? what.
The Animals Riot's animal champions~ This might be another blog post on animals...
- Ahri, fox magic
cowbull magic. ew..
- Nidalee, meow~ or better, nyan magic~
- Soraka, unicorn magic.
- Swain, raven magic.
Ok now this sounds likenow, especially under 'The Obvious'. Now, what are some other that Riot should have added? Thoughts.
Speaking of Pokemon:
- Where is steel? Ball Girl?
- We have Dragon, not a mage tho.
- Ghost, Psychic, Dark -> Dark and Void.
Normal, Fighting, Flying, and ???.
- How can I forget, SKAR-SKAR-SKARNER is what we have closest to Bug, but he is not a mage, so maybe this little pest? JK.
- Hmm, Grass? Mao = Wood, not Grass, we need a Grass Champion.
- Ground? Malph = Rock Solid, not Ground, We need a Ground or Earth Champion.