Actually a physical-attack-oriented hybrid which allows's autoattack to play a greater role. Currently I only do this in Coop vs (intermediate) AI matches because to be honest I don't wanna be blamed for such stupidity if my team loses the game. I want fun by torturing the AI, kinda good way to alleviate pressures from work.
Going defensive (support) is so boring. Having said that I do support my allies withand if they can help them survive the situation. So far this build allows my Zilean to score higher champion kill than pure mage/support build.
- Zilean only got 1 single offensive ability, AP and MP possible. He's not nuker like or , far from it. , and its effectiveness against champion fades quickly even you boost Zilean's
- Although you CAN spam Time Bomb by maximum CDR, it also means you're gonna sacrifice either MR or AP. And there MUST be time that you can't cast the bomb at all for whatever reason. The traditional builds which totally ignore any physical attack attributes mean your autoattack really does nothing at all unless the target only has 1 HP left.
- Although scales well with AP, if the recipient is ganked, the revival only slightly prolongs his/her death, and the amount of recovery doesn't matter.
- Zilean's attack range is 600! This is in fact above average among ranged champions, why don't we make a good use of this?
- Before you laugh at Zilean's damage and attack speed, please compare his statistics with 's.
- Zilean can slow his target by , but what's the point if he can't kill the opponent when both are at full health? Run to your ally? I've enough with pure mage Zilean.
1q(1) - 2w(1) - 3e(1) - 4q(2) - 5e(2) - 6r(1) - 7q(3) - 8q(4) - 9e(3), etc.
I want to have all 3 basic abilities at lv.3 and(r) immediately at lv.6 then focus on (q) and (e) first then (w). Time Bomb is powerful at beginning so naturally you still wanna boost its rank as early as possible. Time Warp is straightly to slow down the target from escaping your and your allies' attack.