Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Actually a physical-attack-oriented hybrid which allows Zilean's autoattack to play a greater role. Currently I only do this in Coop vs (intermediate) AI matches because to be honest I don't wanna be blamed for such stupidity if my team loses the game. I want fun by torturing the AI, kinda good way to alleviate pressures from work.
Going defensive (support) is so boring. Having said that I do support my allies with Time Warp and Chrono Shift if they can help them survive the situation. So far this build allows my Zilean to score higher champion kill than pure mage/support build.
- Zilean only got 1 single offensive ability, Time Bomb, and its effectiveness against champion fades quickly even you boost Zilean's AP and MP possible. He's not nuker like Annie or Ryze, far from it.
- Although you CAN spam Time Bomb by maximum CDR, it also means you're gonna sacrifice either MR or AP. And there MUST be time that you can't cast the bomb at all for whatever reason. The traditional builds which totally ignore any physical attack attributes mean your autoattack really does nothing at all unless the target only has 1 HP left.
- Although Chrono Shift scales well with AP, if the recipient is ganked, the revival only slightly prolongs his/her death, and the amount of recovery doesn't matter.
- Zilean's attack range is 600! This is in fact above average among ranged champions, why don't we make a good use of this?
- Before you laugh at Zilean's damage and attack speed, please compare his statistics with Ashe's.
- Zilean can slow his target by Time Warp, but what's the point if he can't kill the opponent when both are at full health? Run to your ally? I've enough with pure mage Zilean.
1q(1) - 2w(1) - 3e(1) - 4q(2) - 5e(2) - 6r(1) - 7q(3) - 8q(4) - 9e(3), etc.
I want to have all 3 basic abilities at lv.3 and Chrono Shift (r) immediately at lv.6 then focus on Time Bomb (q) and Time Warp (e) first then Rewind (w). Time Bomb is powerful at beginning so naturally you still wanna boost its rank as early as possible. Time Warp is straightly to slow down the target from escaping your and your allies' attack.