Let's play a small game, I will suggest a fair amount of "buffs" that Lux could get, and you pick one of them for each ability, then explain why should it be done. You can also suggest more buffs as well (that are not too broken or OP), just to make this game funnier. I would like to point out first that Lux doesn't really need that much of a buff, she's balanced right now, but she still could use a small buff nonetheless.
Also, if there's a buff that should get changed, explain why and I will change it, since I'm not taking in count some things while writting those buffs, greatly appreciated in advance.
Without further delay, let's begin:
- Make it so her passive is triggered by Q and E as well as her R, also keep it's previous properties, this would reduce the delay on her overall burst greatly and would keep her at a safe range from enemies.
- Allow her passive to be triggered by your team's AAs as well, but it will deal reduced damage to the target, maybe around 30%-40% less damage than if you triggered it yourself.
- Make her passive reveal enemies in fog of war for the remaining duration once the passive is up, not necessary, but optional (and makes kind of sense considering the name of it).
'Q '(Light Binding):
- Remove the secondary effect of dealing half it's effects past the first target, in exchange, increase it's mana cost to 60/70/80/90/100 respectively and reduce it's damage to 50/100/150/200/250 (+60% AP), allows her to have a 2-second bind on two targets with the same damage on both.
- Increase the snare duration to 2.5 seconds and make it be able to target up to 5 enemies, but the 2nd enemy gets 2.0 seconds of snare, the 3rd 1.5, 4th 1 second and 5th half a second, also reduce the damage by 20% for every enemy hit past the first.
- Make the projectile speed faster, not really necessary, but it's optional.
W (Prismatic Barrier):
- I really have no changes for this skill, it's perfectly fine as it is, rather, buffing it would be overdoing it. (Suggest buffs for it if necessary).
E (Lucent Singularity):
- Increase the slow to 30%/35%/40%/45%/50%, not really necessary since not really everyone approaches this effect (and it's easy to get out of it), but doesn't hurt to have it either.
- Reduce the mana cost considerably, maybe to 50/65/80/95/110 (or 50/70/90/110/130), it would GREATLY solve her mana problems, and I think this should be THE buff she should get.
R (Final Spark):
- Increase the range to 3500, considering it would increase the radius, this is a fairly big buff by itself.
- Allow Lux to deal 10%/20%/30% more damage with the ult if the laser hits enemies marked with the passive, in exchange, it won't refresh the passive, it will consume it instead.