Lacerate is a passive ability that activates whenever Aselia uses a champion ability, granting her next autoattack bonus true damage.
- Lacerate does not activate when using item actives and summoner spells
- Lacerate does not stack but it will refresh its duration each time an ability is used.
- Lacerate will still return 30 energy, even if the attack is dodged ( Counter Strike), parried ( Riposte), blocked ( Aegis Protection), or if it misses (blinds).
Chained Sickle is a proximity self-targeting dash ability that sends out a chain to an enemy with the lowest health, prioritizing champions. Any enemy that stands inside its path while the projectile is in flight will be damaged.
Pin Down is a single target ability that damages and knocksback her target. If it collides with a wall Pin Down will stun her target and if not, will slow the target for the same duration.
- Lacerate and on-hit item effects will immediately be applied when using Pin Down.
Ethereal Blades is self-target ability that grants Aselia numerous effects to her stats and abilities.
- If Aselia is revived by or , Ethereal Blades' duration is refreshed.