Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lacerate is a passive ability that activates whenever Aselia uses a champion ability, granting her next autoattack bonus true damage.
- Lacerate does not activate when using item actives and summoner spells
- Lacerate does not stack but it will refresh its duration each time an ability is used.
- Lacerate will still return 30 energy, even if the attack is dodged ( Counter Strike), parried ( Riposte), blocked ( Aegis Protection), or if it misses (blinds).
Chained Sickle is a proximity self-targeting dash ability that sends out a chain to an enemy with the lowest health, prioritizing champions. Any enemy that stands inside its path while the projectile is in flight will be damaged.
Pin Down is a single target ability that damages and knocksback her target. If it collides with a wall Pin Down will stun her target and if not, will slow the target for the same duration.
- Lacerate and on-hit item effects will immediately be applied when using Pin Down.
Ethereal Blades is self-target ability that grants Aselia numerous effects to her stats and abilities.
- If Aselia is revived by Zilean's Chrono Shift, Ethereal Blades' duration is refreshed. or