Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What's this "Aboot"
I think most of you know this already, but there has been rumors about a new AD Carry called Kalista hailing from the Isles. Has a new mechanic called "Soul Bound" which links Kalista to another allied champion, most likely the support. And he/she throws spears. Now nothing is official until RITO announces anything. But a lot of discussion is currently going on.
Kalista might just be the last champion before Season 4 ends.
I saw this video earlier in the newsfeed on my Facebook. I couldn't find it anywhere else; but it'll probably be released by the time I get this blog up. Anyways, here it is:
(NOTE: You should log-in your Facebook account to view the video)
UPDATE: This video has not been seen anywhere else aside from League of Legends- Oceania on Facebook. Confirmed here: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/10/red-post-collection-mysterious-facebook.html
Notice how the smoke/fog is similar to the smoke that has been appearing on certain champion pages. For more info on that, check the link: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/10/red-post-collection-mysterious-changes.html
Perhaps this new champion has something to do with these champions. But how can they possibly be connected? Perhaps these champions are being hunted down. But why? Until Riot announces anything, there's no saying for sure what the reason could be.
Now, why is this Shadow Isles of origin? It could easily be a Bilgewater flag (it looks a little Pirate-y to me) Well, here's why:
The one in the middle has the same symbol/insignia as the one in the flag. And these summoner Icons were for the game mode Hexakill: Twisted Treeline.
Do you guys remember a little game mode called "Ascension"? I sure do. It was tied to the release of Azir. Now, the TTL Hexakill mode was tested in the PBE during patch V4.18. But why was it not released afterwards? This could possibly mean Riot delayed TTL Hexakill so that the new Shadow Isles champion can make it in time for that feature game mode.
To finish things off, this guy called it in his Reddit post:
Note that this is the same guy who called Ultra Rapid Fire (a.k.a. URF mode), Yasuo, and Gnar's release as well. Here are the Reddit posts predicting URF mode and Gnar's release:
Now for some reason, the user WhyRenektonWhy, the guy who made all those predctions, had either deleted his account or got banned. Why do you think this happened? Do you guys think his words will come true once again? Or will it result in nothing?
Discuss. Discuss, my children. Is Kalista coming?
Here is a list of good guesses about Kalista and things that we do not yet know of. These may not be what goes live, but it's the best we have right now.
- This new champion is either from, or was given powers coming from the Shadow Isles
- This new champion is an AD Carry with a leash mechanic and uses spears
- Gender is still unspecified (Most believe Kalista to be female)
- Kalista could possibly be Senna, Lucian's wife, transfigured through the magic of the Shadow Isles.
- Kalista will probably be released together with Hexakill: Twisted Treeline game mode for Harrowing
- Kalista may be hunting down the champions whose pages are shrouded with a mysterious fog/smoke. Namely: Cassiopeia, Hecarim, LeBlanc, Zed, Twisted Fate, Lissandra and Xerath. Reasons are still not known
- The 7 champions stated above may embody the 7 deadly sins
- Kalista may be the transforming champion Riot talked about who isn't Gnar
- Kalista's name may possibly be derived from the Greek Callisto, a beautiful nymph who vowed to remain a virgin, but was tricked into breaking that oath by Zeus. She was transformed into a beast as punishment.